BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alyssa H.
Covergirl is a great brand for any make up, and this eye liner is no exception. Great dark color!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Best of all I never have to sharpen it! It's super smooth to put on and doesn't break. I only wish there was some way I could tell when I'm getting close to the end other than it stop clicking. Then I have to figure out how soon I can get to the store to get more.
Liz T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The application is phenomenal and there is no need to reapply throughout the day!
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually always go back to this eye pencil, I like how it sharpens itself. No need of a sharpener. But I wish it wouldn't smear so easily.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Review for: Black Ink
Really like this brand eyeliner ... For a cheaper product works great !!!!!!!
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the perfect line this eyeliner makes. It adds definition to both the top and bottom without irritating the eye. Onyx black is my favorite!
Felicity J.
New Orleans , LA
I love the self sharpening part of this eyeliner. Be careful not to put it up too far though, it can break more easily and you don't want to waste!
Nicole B.
N Smithfield, RI
Goes on very smooth. Able to make a good cat eye with this product. True to color
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few liners that stays all day no matter the weather or activities I do. However, unless you use a waterproof makeup remover, I don't feel like all of the liner is removed
Heather B.
Sevierville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this eyeliner! I've got it stocked in my makeup bag right now! goes on smooth & lasts all day!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging