BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Edy M.
Edy M.
Florissant, MO
I like the products it nice and I will use it again even though it high as hell I still like
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los angeles, Ca
Review for: Black Ink
I did not really like this one. I felt that the application was not as smoothly as other ones I have used before.
Brixanne B.
Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
It's rare for me to find an eyeliner that's easy for me to use. simple. clean. great product!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Middleburg, FL
The only eyeliner I use (I'm not good with liquid) but I love it and have used it for years.
member-a5cda118a
member-a5cda118a
PINE CITY minnesota
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Good value and good lasting color. I recommend this but it doesn't seem to last long as far as with daily useage.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Athens, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I like how easy this product is to create an even line and stays on well. I wore it all day!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Review for: Ink It!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! It's my go to for everyday! Very precise and lasts a long time!
Candace  L.
Candace L.
Review for: Ink It!
The point on this eyeliner make it easy to achieve that perfect cat eye. Perfect black color.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love how easy this just glides on. Its so easy to use and i love the colour that it offers
amanda e.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product great price have used for years and never lets me down goes on perfect every time and no sharpening
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging