BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ann G.
Niles, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Been using this brand/model for years and LOVE it. Goes on super easy and comes in lots of colors
Jessica T.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner, I buy it every time. It stays on really well, and goes on really smoothly.
Katie H.
Crothersville, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner. It stays on all day without smudging. The tube lasts for a long time also.
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
It was very runny. It also wore off throughout the day. Right when I put it on, it looked great.
Nikki G.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite self sharpening liner ever. I've always loved the CG liners. Not to expensive either.
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner for the bold look to the eyes giving it that full look along with making them pop!
Ghitta H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Violet
Best eyeliner ever! It goes on easily and stays on all day! It does not irritate my eyes either!
Emily C.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Good for tight lining the upper waterline after doing winged liner, but doesn't stay on for long.
Jasmine M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It was not the right eyeliner for me, the tip kept breaking and I had to reapply Moore than once.
Kailey H.
Libert, KY
I liked it alot. I just wish the tip didn't keep breaking so often. I felt like a lot was wasted.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging