BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
I love this liner! It really makes my brown eyes pop. It is best used with my eye shadows too
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Here is a product that is perfect to fill in the eyebrows. It has zero red in it and the shade is perfect. Love it
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA
I hove the perfect point eyeliner. I have used it on my waterline and to tight line the most.
Vickie D.
Vickie D.
Portland, ME
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased the black eyeliner. It applied very well and lasted throughout the day. The price was very reasonable.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Review for: Black Ink
I use this liner on a regular basis. I absolutely love the perfect definition and contour I get from this product.
Tawnya S.
Tawnya S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been using this for years. I like that it glides on and it stays on majority of the day.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeshadow. Complimented my skin well and gave a great look blending in just enough.
Candace  L.
Candace L.
Review for: Ink It!
The point on this eyeliner make it easy to achieve that perfect cat eye. Perfect black color.
Brixanne B.
Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
It's rare for me to find an eyeliner that's easy for me to use. simple. clean. great product!
rhonda r.
rhonda r.
Montebello, Ca
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love that the tip is always pointed. perfect! gereat glide and great color. easy application
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging