BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
barbara b.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Goes on even . Cover girl products are a name I trust and rely on. Does not smudg eady.
Kris M.
Review for: Ink It!
It smooth, and non-clumping and makes the very best thin lines, for the always perfect wings. I buy it all the time, and its one of my favorites!
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
Love the sparkle! I can't say enough about it. Goes on smooth, though I wish the color lasted longer, I always get compliments while wearing it. The sparkle matched with a great shadow really makes your eyes pop.
April G.
A great and affordable eyeliner. There are lots of great colors to choose from. I love the built in sharpener. It keeps the tip in a perfect point.
Kayla H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eye liner it goes on easy and doesn't fade or spear until you are ready to take it off. great product at a great price.
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I use the eyeliner the most. I love the color and the ease of applying it. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last all day.
Amanda C.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is the only liner I will use for tight lining. The color is perfect, goes on so smooth and the self sharpening eliminates any breaks I would usually get with a pencil liner.
Jacqueline S.
Review for: Ink It!
A bit heavy, but very easy to apply. Can flake after about 6 hours. I thought it was good for the price!
Lisa S.
Rye, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's so hard to find a eyeliner that stays on and doesn't smudge but I found this one and its perfect.
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner but I don't think it's worth the price I paid for it. It didn't last as long as I expected.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging