BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kacie B.
Corinth
Review for: Ink It!
I picked up this eye liner on a recommendation of a coworker. It always looked great in her so I thought I would try it!! I love it. It goes on smoothly and is long wearing on the top lid. Lower lashline tends to smudge some but I have watery eyes so that could be the problem. I have dark blue eyes so I picked up a brown for every day wear and black for when I wanted to turn it up a notch!! I've already went through a whole stick of the brown!! That's a lot for a girl that doesn't wear makeup everyday.
Leah B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner does not budge. At first I was unsure about it because I placed it next to the regular Covergirl eyeliner crayon, and the original was more pigmented. But even after washing my hands throughout the day, this eyeliner was still there. I knew then that it was worth it to get this one, which is less likely to smudge or wear off than the original formula.
Ashlie S.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have dark brown eyes and was looking for an alternative to my Nyx black liquid eyeliner. This grey did nothing for my eyes. It looked like I had maybe put black on in the morning and it had rubbed off. I don't like the consistency of this formula either. I don't have particularly oily lids either. I need something that will stay on my waterline and this did not.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
I usually use cover girl as my go to just for price alone because I can't afford to spend a lot, but I think with eyeliner you get what you pay for with this one. I used it and the tip kept breaking like lead on a pencil tip. Wasted the whole thing pretty much. Just spend a little more and get something else!
Alicia T.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for reviewing and testing purposes in my recent Voxbox. I actually really enjoyed this eyeliner. I wouldn't use it for top eyeliner though, only bottom. it made a nice thing line and I love the dark black color. I'd use it
Gabrielle G.
Review for: Violet
I never thought I would love a purple eyeliner so much. The picture does not do it justice. It it the most beautiful shade I've seen. It's not to bright to wear during the day and at night it's just the perfect colour to feel dressed up. Every time I wear it I get a complement from at least two people. I am in to dramatic eyeliner and it just adds to the affect.
Christina E.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner crayon that I have been able to use on my waterline that does not smudge like crazy and doesn't cause my eyes to water and itch. I use it everyday and have been using it for years. I honestly wish it lasted longer. It is very smooth and pigmented which makes for easy application.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is great because you just twist when you need more, no sharpening! It goes on smooth and you can easily erase by using the other end of the pencil. Comes in many colors and is a great price! I would recommend it if you don't like using the alternative eyeliners such as liquid and pencils!
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Despite the perfect point claim, I only do my wing with liquid eyeliner. I only use this for my waterline and underneath my eye. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin by my eyes. It can smudge, but not too much. Overall it's a really great product, especially for the price.
Krysta H.
Lititz
an okay eyeliner

i got this eyeliner in black and i like how dark it is i just do not like how thick it is and it tends to smear very easily. i do like the fact that it is a twost stick so you just twost it if you need more no need to sharpen. it also goes on kinda of wide..i end up having to use a makeup wipe to erase some of it to get it thinner looking.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging