BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kirstin B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love the color of this product for everyday use. It pairs well with all shades of eyeshadow which is my favorite part. The only thing I don't like is that it smudges easily at the corner of the eyes.
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
I have been looking for this product all my life! Yahoo i finally found it. Ever since i have been using this product i see a difference on my eyelids then any other eyeliner i have used in the past. I saw my sister using this and it interested me so i tried it myself and i found beauty towards this product and would recommend it to others who use pencil eyeliner. It's a amazing makeup tool to uses!
Jessica A.
I have been using this eye liner for years. I love that is self-sharpening so I never have to worry about the hassle that comes with sharpening, one click and its ready to use again. It is affordable and does not smear. Unless I want it to, that is. It comes with a smudging side as well as an eyeliner side, so if I want to go for a smokey eye look, I have two tools in one!
Nhi P.
THIS IS THE BEST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED
PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC. I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO AGAIN.
Aimeeh L.
I got one yesterday, and I did not thought it would turn out so well! It exceeded my expectation. It was so easy to use and draws a line neatly. You have to be careful not to let it smudge though when you rub your eyes or probably let it dry well first. My eyes are black and so is the eyeliner I have. It appeared great and can't wait to try a winged eye look!
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
I'm a huge fan of the Perfect Point Plus liners-I wear them daily.The formula is amazing- smooth and blendable,with no skips.It can also be used to draw a perfect line.I think the Burgundy shade is very complimentary to my hazel eyes, too.I also love the Charcoal shade(my personal favorite).This is easily my favorite drugstore liner.It has been for years.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I really like this eyeliner for the bottom part of my eye. It does run after a few hours. I have to wipe off the corners of my eyes when it runs but this is the best non liquid eyeliner I've used. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it has a lid that stays on well. It lasts me a long time too! Months really. It is very affordable and I can buy it almost anywhere.
Tiffany S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Love my Covergirl eyeliner! Goes on nice and smooth and stays in place even on warm days! No smearing is a must for any great eyeliner and this one fits the bill! So easy to apply and the lid stays on nicely to keep liner protected from breaking and bacteria between uses! I took one star off because I wish the product lasted a little longer! I feel I run out pretty quickly but still LOVE enough to keep buying!
Crystal R.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I didn't like it at all. To me it felt more waxy and was harder to apply than the normal pencil eyeliner. Also the eraser on the back don't work at all in my opinion it just smudges it around. I'll never buy one like this or even similar if it isn't a original pencil or a liquid I won't buy it the twist ups are made generically feels real loose inside.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging