BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
Lake In The Hills, IL
I like this eyeliner because it sharpens itself. i use it daily except in the summer. I think this product is very fair price with great quality. It stays on with no smudging either which I love. I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Rock Port, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not even joking when I say I have used this eyeliner religiously for over 15 years since I began wearing eyeliner as a teenager! It stays on it doesn't smudge or run and you can get a straight line or a smoky eye, all in one.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
I prefer pencils over gels so that if you make a mistake you don't have to redo the whole eye (I usually only do my lash line to cover up mascara smudges). I like this pencil because it eliminates the need for having a sharpener.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I swear by liner in the the grey color, it goes on nice. Stays on all day, use it every time I wear makeup. I like this liner because the line isn't too thick like some other liners I've tried. Looks more natural and easy to use.
Holli N.
Holli N.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I don't wear much makeup... I do wear eyeliner and Covergirl's Ink It! is great!! There is no mess and I can always find the color I want. Goes on smooth and I love the twist feature so I don't have to sharpen the end to use it!
Noel W.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
At first, I loved this eyeliner.. but the more I wore it, the more I started noticing that it smudged as the day went on. I can start out with my eyeliner looking great in the morning & by the afternoon, it's faded & smudged. :/
Christine S.
Christine S.
Phoenix, AZ
It applies smoothly, creating a well-defined line without the harshness of a liquid liner. I love that I can apply more or less depending on how bold I want my look to be, and it's easy to use to create different eyeliner looks.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I got a really good deal on this Eyeliner one day at Target and have been using it as my default eyeliner ever since. It gives really rich coverage and doesn't smudge when applying. perfect for a smoky night out on the town look.
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Review for: Hunter Green
Coloured eyeliner are in this summer! I like that the eyeliner doesn't fade away after it being on a long time or me rubbing my eyes by accident lol can be done with full eye makeup or just underneath the eyes to give them a pop!
Jacquelyn F.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have bought this before! But I don't really like mechanical pencil because it runs out so fast. It is easy to apply but it is also very fragile. It has broke while I was using it. But I do recommend this to others for travel.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging