BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alyssa H.
Covergirl is a great brand for any make up, and this eye liner is no exception. Great dark color!
Review for: Grey Khaki
Good product. Easy to apply. Also easy yo take off. Does not smudge like a lot of other products
Shelby  D.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner is easy to apply but makes a fairly wide line....don't use if you want a thin line
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I like this liquid liner a lot. Its fine point makes it easier to get a straight sharp cat eyes.
Jennifer K.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Can't really comment I've never used this before but I do like the CoverGirl eyeliners in general
Enza K.
Vaughan
The COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner worked extremely well and I use it every chance I get.
kelly d.
Saint Martinville, LA
I would highly recommend this to anyone who is interested it is wonderful I love it. U would too.
Cheryl M.
Beaverton, OR
I love self sharpening eye liners. Makes things so much easier. Just grab, twist, apply, and go.
Shemeka J.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Like the way it goes on. Stayed on for a while. Its my go to when I need a really good eyeliner.
Stephanie S.
Newark, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is the only one I will buy or use. Works wonders on my skin.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging