BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!! I don't leave the house with out putting it on. It stays put and doesn't smudge half way through the day.
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Not the best eyeliner I've used. I really don't like how it goes on it isn't dark enough for me
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It's not as oig!ented and smooth as I'd like but it's something you could definitely work with.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner helps me achieve my dream look and makes my eyes stand out. Highly recommend
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
West Liberty, IA
Review for: Ink It!
Cover girl work really well. That's what I usually get if I don't go to Sephora and get makeup
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved It. Went on smooth. Lasted all day. I would recommend it to anyone. Good color good price
brandi h.
brandi h.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product! I use it for everyday wear and it tends to stay on throughout the whole day!
sarah w.
sarah w.
DUNNELLON, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I was amazed that this eyeliner was right on point .It went on smooth and I had no problem putting a straight line.
shadow A.
shadow A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Loveeeee i use it all the time i recommend on how easy it applys on and doesn't smug mbjvhctdxrse
Christa K.
Christa K.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love cover girl. Black onyx is a dark smudge free pencil. Leaves you with a clean penciled look
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging