BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Anuli U.
El Mirage, AZ
I have always used this brand, love it! It goes on smooth and stays put pretty well. I just have to remember not to touch
Christel K.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this color and how it makes my eyes pop! i would recommend this to anyone! Used it with a rose color shadow
Lori R.
Cleveland, TN
Goes on smoothly every time and stays put much longer than other Drug Store brands. The pigmentation is nice.
Laila D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner to throw in my bag to go ! The only downfall I have is it dries very fast but still love it !
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Goes on smooth. Long lasting! Great value for the price- many colors to choose from. I like the ease and flexibility of the thickness of the line.
Sarah R.
Review for: Black Ink
This is my new favorite drugstore eyeliner! I use it to line my upper waterline and it never transfers. It stays in place all day. It is a really creamy formula so it goes on without tugging. It will smudge until it sets, which is nice for smoking out your lower liner. I have a few different colors and they are all vibrant and bright.
Stacy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This is the perfect ink! It goes on great and doesn't look bad at all! I like the way it makes my eyes look
Candace T.
One of the best eye liners hands down as far as drug store makeup. This is one of my go to pencils.
Karla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gets the job done and it lasts pretty much all day it's easy to handle and always leaves my eyeliner nice and smooth
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
This eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup routine for years. My mom and I both use it, I love how easily it glides on, no having to heat it up like normal pencils and you just click it whenever you run low, no sharpening!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging