BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I really like the eyeliners from Avon but hated trying to track down a representative and wait for the shipping. These are the next best thing to me. I can't stand sharpening eye liners, I always feel like I am wasting them and wasting time. It is easy to find and is reasonably priced. It will smudge to the corners of my eyes after use and have to check it to clean up or reapply. That is the only bad thing to it.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is amazing I love covergirl and the brand and it's so affordable love it
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was the very first eyeliner i ever bought. i didn't want a too dramatic look so i opted for great. i was very happy with my purchase and would really recommend this to everyone if you want something cheap. buy it especially if there's the BOGO deals.
Allison W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
While this eyeliner does seem to do the job, it doesn't seem to do it as well as other eyeliners I have used before. This eyeliner always seems to take too much pressure to apply to my eye. When you finally are able to get it on and at the amount you want your eyes are all red and it just took too much time. I would like the colors of this and other eyeliners Covergirl has, but this one is a no-go for me.
Abbey S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this liner. Goes on smooth and gives me a long lasting look. I pair this with a smoky look and I get a great effect.
Lynn C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the way this stuff goes on! I have used it for over 10 years (in different colors)
Amber P.
Lucas, Ky
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing glue on my eyelids.
Ashley V.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a classic, definitely not my favorite though. It tends to smudge. However, it's friendly to your budget!
Caitlin M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is easy to apply and the smudge end really makes it smooth out nice. The only problem I had with this eyeliner is after a few hours of wear, it easily smudged under my eyes and in the outer corners.
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Violet
LOVE this eyeliner! Covergirl eyeliners are my favorite drugstore brand because of their staying power, but I love using this violet color when I want to add a pop of color to my eyes. The staying power is great!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging