BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Rene M.
Rene M.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I don't use eyeliner every day but when I do really like the Cover Girl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and easy to use.
kaila w.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and last all day long! Does not smear either :)
Dayna  R.
Dayna R.
Upper Darby, pa
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Lo uso cada dos días definitivamente vale la pena el precio muy buenos resultados lo recomiendo
Sam R.
Sam R.
Burlington, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great product, loved it a lot! It goes on easily and stays on pretty well. I didn't have any problems with it at all
LaToya P.
LaToya P.
Richmond , Va
Cover girl perfect point plus is amazing. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will purchase this product again
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner because it keeps my eyeliner game on point and I can keep my wing on point!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Ink It!
This product makes too thin of a line and you must press hard when using it. I was not pleased.
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
Love his brand eyeliner. Goes on smooth, wears all day, great price! Couldn't buy a better liner
Alex K.
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
It was very runny. It also wore off throughout the day. Right when I put it on, it looked great.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Troy, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really enjoy this metallic liner. It was a great addition to a night time look. It worked well with my green eyes.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging