BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Shemeka J.
Shemeka J.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Like the way it goes on. Stayed on for a while. Its my go to when I need a really good eyeliner.
Rosita F.
Rosita F.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I dobt like how this pencil rights its really ugly i would not recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Newark, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is the only one I will buy or use. Works wonders on my skin.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Fraser, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Wonderful eyeliner! The pigment is incredible! Probably one of my favorites
Karen O.
Karen O.
Bolivar, NY
Long lasting. Great quality and price. Variety of colors but black is my favorite. Easy to apply with precision tip.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Frankfort
Review for: Ink It!
Its all the same to me makeup is makeup you use it then have to hear about the same just blahhh.
LaToya P.
LaToya P.
Richmond , Va
Cover girl perfect point plus is amazing. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will purchase this product again
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Troy, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really enjoy this metallic liner. It was a great addition to a night time look. It worked well with my green eyes.
Rene M.
Rene M.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I don't use eyeliner every day but when I do really like the Cover Girl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and easy to use.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Winnsboro, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner. The thickness of the line is perfect! I use the black and the black brown.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging