BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
It could be better. wasn't what i expected it to be. i like the pencils better than the crayon type
Katie  D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Very creamy and smooth. Stays put for a while. Great pigmentation. The only thing wrong is that it melts on the waterline
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time - it works very well and doesn't smudge at all.
grace y.
Oshkosh, WI
This product isn't that pigmented, but it is easy application. It wipes off easily and also creases throughout the day. Also, the product breaks very easily if you aren't careful. I would maybe start with this product if you're new to using eyeliner.
Alyssa B.
This is the only liner I will buy. I love it and it lasts me forever! I love that I don't need to bother with a sharpener and that it's so easy to use. I love it!
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
Not a huge fan off. Does not take long to wear off eyes and doesn't go on very easily either.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite eye liner, tends tp smudge over the course of the day. But the color is beautiful and easy to apply.
Shanna C.
Tiffin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eye liner. Most eyeliner irritates my eyes, this is one of the few that I can wear and my eyes aren't irritated and watery and it doesn't smear halfway down my face. I love this stuff and recommend it to anyone looking for eyeliner!
kristin g.
I've used expensive brands and always resort back to this eyeliner. I love how easy it goes on and you can use the smudge stick to make it look smoky (optional). It stays on most of the day and is easy to remove at night.
Julianne H.
Murray, KY
I do like like this eyeliner! It smudges all day long and I constantly have raccoon eyes while wearing it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging