BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great product and it glides on so beautifully. I definitely would recommend to anyone.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It was not the right eyeliner for me, the tip kept breaking and I had to reapply Moore than once.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Dayton, NV
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is easy to apply and take off as well very nice lines nice color will recommend it
Roberta A.
Roberta A.
Hampton, VA
Goes on smooth for a while, then becomes a mess. I would use it again, but it needs to be colder.
Loucrecia W.
Loucrecia W.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smoothly and lasts all day! Doesn't smudge and looks great! Goes great with the mascara.
Ghitta H.
Ghitta H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Violet
Best eyeliner ever! It goes on easily and stays on all day! It does not irritate my eyes either!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner, I buy it every time. It stays on really well, and goes on really smoothly.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Wethersfield, CT
For someone whom does not use eyeliner that much, this was able to be applied smoothly and easily
Enza K.
Enza K.
Vaughan
The COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner worked extremely well and I use it every chance I get.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great eyeliner. I use it everyday. It gives me a precise line and just where I want it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging