BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jacqueline J.
This pencil breaks off and doesn't easily create a dark black line. I would prefer a traditional pencil.
Stephanie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This liner is so creamy and easy to use! Very pigmented. If you want to smudge it out though, be quick. It sets fast. I suggest doing one eye at a time in that case.
deja f.
Philadelphia, PA
Works good. Make you look very sophisticated and mature. Also I works well for work and after hours
Deb S.
Casselberry, FL
My skin and eyes are so sensitive to most makeup products. I have had no problems using this product and will continue to buy CoverGirl!
Stephanie T.
Burt, New York
This amazing eye liner not only looks great, it also self sharpening which saves time and a mess from all the pencil shavings
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
This is the first eyeliner I've used and have been using this for almost ten years. I love the convenience and precision of this pencil and that it has a smudger on the end. However, I've been finding myself desiring a more black and pigmented effect.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love how precise you can be with this eyeliner. I never mess up by winged eyes and it is the perfect dark shade. It also takes a while before it runs out. I will keep buying it.
Ashley D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is great eyeliner. It goes on very easily and looks great on! Very reasonably priced also!
Jill G.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Ink It!
I really like this. I only wear eyeliner on "special occasions" and this one is my fave. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, they make this easy to apply for the untrained and non-steady hand.
Miranda  G.
Zanesville, OH
I've used this eyeliner for a really long time and loved it but recently switched brands and realized how much better it could've been! This one smears a lot through the day and will eventually wear off....
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging