BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Violet
LOVE this eyeliner! Covergirl eyeliners are my favorite drugstore brand because of their staying power, but I love using this violet color when I want to add a pop of color to my eyes. The staying power is great!
Ashley C.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: Violet
Perfect pop of color! I did notice it doesn't last all night though- it becomes a bit flakey especially if it's over eye shadow.
Nicky  K.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this! ! I can't live without it now that I've started using it
Julie B.
Review for: Violet
Want a pop of color try perfect point eyeliner in Violet ink. Cover girl never disappoints!
bethany c.
Review for: Violet
I swear by this eyeliner it is the best last long and goes on smoothly! love it
Michelle D.
Review for: Violet
Great product. As a contact lens wearer I need a product that stays in place and this one does. It lasts for hours without being reapplied.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner! I have 3 in my makeup bag. It is opaque black and doesn't smudge easy and lasts a while
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Review for: Ink It!
Love it! Great color and awesome precision. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Shawna S.
East Greenville, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love that this eyeliner is a twist cap, it goes on much easier than some of the eyeliner pencils.
The only complaint I have is it runs out quickly and once it's done, it's done and I have to buy more!
kristin s.
Review for: Violet
I loved this eyeliner. its so hard finding the perfect one, although this one isn't perfect, its cheap and last a while. it doesn't run down your eyes like some eyeliner does.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging