BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Hattie R.
Taylorsville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner since high school. Goes on smooth, doesn't drag, and lasts all day.
Hannah W.
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great product and it glides on so beautifully. I definitely would recommend to anyone.
Logan F.
Mc Leansville, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
The pencil makes it super easy to use and get perfect lines. Love the smudge tool on the end too
Christy W.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love love an love this product it feels in the lines so perfect. very very smooth application.
Amber L.
Review for: Violet
Great product at a great price. I do have to reapply after 5 to 7 hours but I feel that's normal.
Lisa C.
Review for: Black Ink
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner! When applied with eyeshadow primer, the color doesn't run or fade.
Yolanda L.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and last all day long! Does not smear either :)
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love is one of my favorite and is easy of applying does not compare and with alternatives less
jana o.
Tigard, OR
I love this so easy to use usually I am bad at putting on eyeliner but this one glides on easily
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging