BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
This color is absolutely great for my white-blonde hair! Love the "perfect point" aspect of this product. While the eyeliner quality was not perfect, it is a good choice for on-the-run application. I would definitely recommend this product for its low price and availability, but not otherwise
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I've been using this eyeliner for years and don't have any plans of stopping, It doesn't smudge and goes on nicely. It looks the same at the end of the day as it does when I first put it on. I like to use the charcoal color because it's not as bold as the black and looks nice for a day at work.
Darian V.
Los Molinos
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my absolute favorite favorite favorite eyeliner. It glides on super duper easily and if you get something for over it it won't come off. The color put out is fantastic and you have so much control with the pencil and I just love this so much
Angie F.
Troy, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is another product that has changed, it now smears more...especially if you apply any moisturizing products or wash your face before applying makeup...or sweat...or in a humid location(like mine, in the deep South)...it does still make it easy to apply a perfect line, but be sure you dry around eyes well..and experiment with primer..
Chelsea S.
I recently purchased this kind of eyeliner for the first time a few weeks ago in a shade of brown. I really like it. Goes on smooth. Stays on. I love the plastic pen eye liners over the pencils. Decent prices and easy to find coupons for it.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
While I use this eyeliner everyday, I do not enjoy having to constantly reapply it as it wears throughout the day. The grey color was not my favorite, but I like how I don't need to use and carry a pencil sharpener with this at all times.
Aubry S.
Perfect point plus is THE only eyeliner I will buy! It's inexpensive, self sharpening, & stays on *most* of the day. I only say most because the Arizona sun and swimming takes a toll and I don't buy waterproof. Truly my favorite product!!!
Alexis P.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye liner for a little over a year now and I love the way it goes on my eye lids so easily. The white sponge on the end is great for smudging it or if you made your line uneven. It does tend to smudge a little easily so it may not be for those long days.
Hope L.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Best product I've ever used! Wouldn't change unless I absolutely had too! Very easy to apply and very easy to use. Has a good value to it. And very well priced. No need to improve at this moment. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go-to eyeliner for more years than I can remember. It goes on smooth and easy, and has a great variety of colors. One con is that it tends to smear below the bottom lid by the end of the day. Great value for the price though!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging