BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is one of my go-to eyeliners. It has a very smooth application and I don't have too many issues with it smudging. There are a variety of shades to choose from which is also a plus!
Jessica M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like covergirl eyeliners. they go on smoothly and last for hours, and aren't super hard to wash off when you are ready for them to come off. the price is not outrageous either.
Natalie N.
Teton, ID
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works great s=and never had a problem great on price and affordable i would recommend to any one
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Violet
I am NOT a makeup artist but I did find this VERY easy to ise. I usually end up poking myself in the eye or having to go over the same spot several times to get the color on but not with this. As a CG lover I haven't been disappointed with anything yet. plus the color went great with my eyeshadow. I recommend this to every girl out there
Heather P.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner purchase to date! I have always used Almay eyeliner, and it always smudged. This stays on my eyes all day, and easily comes off with eye make-up remover wipes!
Ashelynn K.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Violet
I really like this eye liner! It stays on for hours and hours! It is a more dramatic look for me, so I don't use it every day. I highly recommend for the more intense look.
stacy c.
Rural Hall, NC
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner goes on amazing!! Its so smooth and the violet ink color looks awesome with brown eyes!
Maeve M.
Wallingford, CT
It glides on your eye really well and it's a really bold black. It lasts a long time, but it comes off easily!
Heather H.
williamson, wv
Review for: Violet
Goes on smooth and really brightens the eyes! Love the texture and how perfect it glides on!
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Review for: Violet
Ink It! is my go to eyeliner for a working day wear. It creates a nice smoky edge but stays on - which says a lot, because I have allergies and my eyes sometimes water like crazy.

Great color (I also use the black). Great coverage. Great product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging