BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Brittany T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Gives me perfect tight lines and lasts through the day!I would even recommend this to beginners it's so easy to use!
Haley W.
This is my favorite eyeliner and the only kind I EVER use. It doesn't smear and is perfect for getting a tight line close to your eyes. Great for every day, but can be amped up for special occasions.
Amanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is easy to smudge and blend. Plus the cost is very affordable
Krystall P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner I use it on a daily basis and it really lasts and does not run. Definitely will continue to use this product.
Suzan C.
New Cumberland, PA
Review for: Ink It!
This is by far my favorite eye liner. No matter what I put it through it stands the test of time! I am not one of those ladies that have time for touch ups and this never needs it.
Vickie D.
Portland, ME
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased the black eyeliner. It applied very well and lasted throughout the day. The price was very reasonable.
Tamara R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this! I don't wear that much make up I focus on my eyes. This product allows me to give the wow factor in looking for
Amanda B.
San diego, Ca
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Goes on smooth and stays on all day long. The only thing I don't like about it is that I like to put eyeliner on my water lines but it slides off so I just use it on my lids
resa H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really like this liner is does smudge a little, but I just set with a powder to make it last a little longer. Beautiful colors with a deep green shadow.
Holly A.
Review for: Violet
Ink It is my favorite eye liner, glides on smooth and bright! I haven't tired the violet color but love the black
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging