BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany K.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is the perfect pair with most of my MAC eye shadows and brown eyes! Its cheap and goes on super smooth and doesn't smudge.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love that it sharpens itself. Definitely helps get the look I desire. They offer different shades which is also a plus. I have blue eyes so I love to mix it up and use black, gray, and brown liners.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is by far my absolute FAVORITE eyeliner. It goes on so smooth on your eye and actually applying it. I seriously have been using this for years. It is simple and amazing!!!!
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. Makes my eyes looks prettier and more big. I only need one application for the whole day. Love it!
Olivia M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great product, love the smoothness and how it goes on easy and the color is great i would recommend it
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love, love, love this color!
I have tried other brands for my eyeshadow but never seem to be happy with them and alwAys go back to my favorite Covergirl
Jennifer A.
Review for: Black Ink
I was satisfied with the way this eyeliner works. applies nicely onto the lids and can be easily removed.
member-ed32f3277
Super cheap but still works amazing. The point is very fine for if you want a thin line on your eye lid works super good.
Melanie C.
Quakertown, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is the best eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't pull. It lasts all day and does not make you look like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Alana N.
Herrin, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner I believe would work well for just about any eye color. My eyes are dark brown and it had just enough shimmer to bring them our without looking tacky
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging