BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Buffalo, NY
I used this but in the black. goes on good but wears down quickly, didn't last as long as I expected
Kim R.
Kim R.
Eubank, KY
Love this eyeliner! It truly makes my eyes look incredible! I get the most compliments when I use it!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love cover girl eyeliner! I usually wear black so the grey khaki was a little too light for my taste.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the ease of this product. It glides on smoothly and doesn't snag. It lasts all day at work and looks great.
Jeisha S.
Jeisha S.
Orlando, FL
Perfect! and affordable. i love all of cover girls product but usually i go for anything eye related.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect For all day wear and easy to remove! I would never go back to a different brand for eyeliner
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great eyeliner! It's long lasting, rich color and doesn't smudge too much. It goes on smooth as well.
DESTINY L.
DESTINY L.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't like this product. Not at all. Just did not work out for me. Look the other brands though.
Gale S.
Gale S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this a lot. I also use the black and brown depending on the day. I like the ease of use but seems to smudge often.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Cottonport, LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it. Last all day without coming off. Love the color. Easy to apply. Definitely will use again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging