BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mary Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this as a bonus with a mascara and have really loved it! It's like a thin crayon style liner, but has a smudging stick on the opposite end. Goes on smooth - lasts all day. Perfect for a non-liquid or gel liner!
Kelsey H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great great great product. The eyeliner gets a perfect straight line every time!
nathaly g.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The eyeliner from cover girl was pretty good it has a fine tip so easy to make a cat wing. I really like it for like everyday make up look
Sarah K.
Stanwood, WA
WIsh these lasted longer or didn't stop twisting after a few turns....Love love love this eyeliner
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love that it sharpens itself. Definitely helps get the look I desire. They offer different shades which is also a plus. I have blue eyes so I love to mix it up and use black, gray, and brown liners.
anisa m.
South elgin , IL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Eyeliner on point! Lasts all day and goes on smooth! I started using this product 1 month ago & I'm hooked!
Winter C.
Greensboro, NC
Its fantasic great for everyday use and its a self sharpening eye pencil. It comes out nice and bold and it applies smoothly
Bailey R.
Las Cruces , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for years to tight-line and it's amazing! I never get racoon eyes and it makes me look sexy and smoldering all day.
Brittany K.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is the perfect pair with most of my MAC eye shadows and brown eyes! Its cheap and goes on super smooth and doesn't smudge.
Conner D.
Warren, MI
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it goes on really nice and smooth it doesn't irritate my eyes and cause them to burn love it and I will purchase it again. I got a lot of compliments while wearing this eyeliner! Definitely one of my favorite types of eye liner!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging