BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love that it is self sharpening! I have a hard time to get it to stay put for the whole day though.
Kristin t.
Brazoria, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Didn't last very long. Definitely not my favorite eyeliner. It also wasn't bery pigmented. It took a lot of building it up before you could really see it.
Chontay C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Eyeliner Grey Khaki has given my eyes that exatra pop I look for. I had heads turning, and the ladies wanting to know where did I get that shadow from.
Tiffany D.
Central, SC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a nice smooth eyeliner. It glides on really smooth and stays put. Love it!
Adrianne T.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite brand of eyeliner to use on my bottom lid (I use liquid on top), although I prefer a darker shade. Black!
Erinn F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Loved this eyeliner!! It has a super easy application and I loved it because it lasted. It also didn't smear too bad which I also enjoyed!
Michelle A.
Middleton, NH
I love how this makes my eyes look, and love I can put it on so well due to the design.
April G.
Edgewater, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have purchased this item more than once. The color is natural looking on me; I have dark eyes. I love black eyeliner, but not everyday.
Violetta L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner super easy to use and goes on smoothly #covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brand definitely recommend.
Jill L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner. Goes on smooth and keeps good color. However, it will smudge. Don't count on it looking perfect all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging