BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Courtney T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is one of the many best I have used. I will always use more of the cover girl products.
Debbie H.
Review for: Ink It!
Love the point applicator and how well this glides right on. Make a perfect point that lasts all day
Alexandra W.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have very sensitive eyes and I wear contacts, but this stuff is amazing. It never bothers my eyes!!
Brooke H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The fine tip makes the perfect angle and winged tip, very precise and wears all day with no creases!
kelsey m.
Elmira, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Cover girl perfect ink it! Perfect point plus eyeliner works great. Has a nice color goes on smooth.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It is easy to use for eyeliner and I have used it for a long time I just use black for the most part
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
I Love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and does not irritate my eyes. I will purchase this again
Edna H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used this product it is a good product, does not blot goes on smooth does not cause irritation.
Emily B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I swear by this eyeliner. It never feels dry and goes on very smoothly. It's also easy to wash off.
Kasey C.
Aransas Pass, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I wasn't impressed with it's durability.. the eyeliner was very fragile and broke off very easily.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging