BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Tiffany Q.
Tiffany Q.
Shepherdsville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The liner works fine but smudges easily and need a touch ups after a few hours. Looks great at first but seems to wear off.
Heather E.
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
Very precise line and great color payoff. I like this liner a lot. I have many brands but this is the one I reach for most.
Regina D.
Regina D.
Fishkill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love it! Stays put, and for the price, works just as well as any higher end brand eyeliner I've tried.
Loryn B.
Loryn B.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smooth and relatively easy. Stays on with only a little smudging. I use it regularly and like the line it gives me.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Bolivar, MO
Stays on for a long time with little smudging!! Would definitely buy this again! For the price... This is a wonderful deal!
Raven H.
Raven H.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love the tip on this eyeliner! Works great and provides a beautiful design that doesn't fade
Karen S.
Karen S.
Dunkirk, NY
Review for: Violet
Love it!!it Stays on like it says it wil, and love the color violet, perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Review for: Ink It!
I wish this item was more pigmented and the formula was more consistent I felt like it dried out fast.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner that lasts and does not smudge!! I love this product! It's my go to when I am in a hurry!
Carrie N.
Carrie N.
Best eye liner. Great to line the inner lid and outer lid. I always get compliments about my eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging