BY COVERGIRL #42 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Cam A.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This color is really interesting on my skin tone. I don't know that it works super well on me, but the product is great. I don't think I would buy it again, but the brand is easy to use and stays on well.
jena e.
I received COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx from pinchme in exchange for an honest review. I'm extremely happy with this eyeliner and how it performed. I normally use eye pencils and it can be annoying to have to sharpen them especially if your in a hurry. This eyeliner on the other hand lives up to its claim that it will sharpen itself. All you have to do is twist it. It's also very gentle and easy to apply. The smudger end is also really nice if you want a more smoky look and it's also very gentle. I have oily eyelids and was happy that this liner stayed put. At a great price in stores you can't go wrong. I recommend to others looking for a good eyeliner.
Jeanette G.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This eyeliner was good and stayed on all day which I liked. The price is also good and helps me stay within my budget. I also like the color and works well with my eyeshadow.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I started using this perfect point pencil years ago when I was trying to learn how to wear eyeliner, and it's still my go to liner.applies smoothly each time, lasts all day. Highly recommend!
Christina F.
It can be tricky to find an eye pencil you like; I know I've gone though my fair share of them and I finally decided on this one. I personally prefer to have an eye pencil that doesn't need sharpening, and this one fits the bill. It works somewhat like a mechanical pencil and is easy to operate. The color glides on smoothly and stays put for the most part. It can smudge from time to time, but sometimes that is the desired effect so it balances out. It is an overall great find.
Heidy F.
I have this in my makeup bag is a must to own,forreal! It applies smoothly & the pen is wonderful. I have it in the black shade. Only liner I put in my waterline
Angelisa V.
Branson, MO
I've never come across a better value or quality for eye liner. I've tried some of the high end brands and have never been terriby impressed except for my Cover Girl standby.
Sweetpearls
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I am a longstanding Covergirl user. Recently I purchased Covergirl's "Exact Eyelights" mascara and "Ink It!" Violet Ink eyeliner. I've used it/them a couple of times and each time the following morning my eyes are swollen shut. I wash it off before I go to sleep, but my eyes are still irritated. I used them again last night and this morning I could barely open my eyes. It took 2 minutes of cool water rinsing to get them open. These were expensive items and now all I can do is throw them away and try another brand. I'm extremely unhappy
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes; I received it in color #210 espresso. I don't normally wear eyeliner and when I do, I prefer to use black liquid eye liner. I decided to use this eye pencil for my eyebrows. I was pretty happy with the results. I outlined my brows, filled them in slightly, then brushed out to remove any harsh lines. It was easy to use on my brows and will definitely continue to use it.
Brenda C.
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - 200 Black Onyx / Onyx Noir I got it free thanks to Pinchme & Covergirl.

Review: I love it has a great pigmentation. It's water resistance. No need to sharpen it and it stays on all day. Also has a smudge tip on the opposite end. Wich helps blends the color easily. I only apply this eyeliner on my waterline.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging