BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product. It was surprisingly easy to glide on and smudged and the look I was going for. I found Covergirl products to be reliable.
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It is reasonably priced and works really well. It doesn't skip or pull and it lasts all day without running or smearing.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner. I love that it's self sharpening, doesn't smudge, & it's a continuous line from start to finish!! Love love love
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you say WINGED!? Best eyeliner around specially for the nights on the town with plenty of dancing! Never runs or fades and is always bold!
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This is a very good eye pencil, easy to use, I have the black one. My eyes are Brown. I received it for free in pinch me. I really recommend it
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liner. My go to brand. Smooth application, light or bold look. Smudged on back. Does run some, but it's ok! Affordable!
Eric D.
my wife had gotten this eyeliner in black and did not like it. she said it has no pigmentation, its very light, smudges, and doesnt last long
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Lighter than black but still shows well. Product is easy to use and I like the eraser on the end. Travels well and doesn't break that easily
Melissa B.
Ovid
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY one I'll use ever again. It helps me get in n get out looking beautiful and I always use just a little bit n never messes up
Jani R.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyeliner! Easy to work with, easy to smudge, but also stays where I need it to. Great price point, have been buying this for years.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging