BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Worst eyeliner I own! I do like the "self-sharpening" part but really it's just like a regular eyeliner that comes in a plastic thingy. It does NOT stay on, smudges super easily! My eyeliner ended up in my crease! Do not like it at all!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeliner in espresso in a voxbox in exchange for an honest review. The eyeliner was super easy to use for tight-lining my eyes and long lasting. The eyeliner keeps a great point but can also be smudged for a smokey look.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Athens, GA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this every day. It glides well without pulling my eyelids. I use the blackest black they make and it makes my blue eyes pop. I think the price is decent. Only issue I have had is it breaks when it starts getting closer to the end.
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love cover girl and all the options that they provide!! Their eyeliners are way to use and if I make a mistake are easy to wipe off and start over. Great color options and a variety of types!! Would definitely recommend to my friends.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Rosedale, IN
I have been using Covorgirl products since I learned how to put on makeup. This eyeliner is easy to apply it just glides across my eyes. I use this a few times a week. The packaging is nice and eye catching. I will be buying this again.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
This is definitely my most favorite eyeliner!! It goes on so smoothly and stays on longer than any other eyeliner I've used before! Also it's very easy to get off at the end of your day!! Definitely worth trying if you haven't already!!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Love this eyeliner. The point is extremely precise, it also doesn't change throughout the lifespan of the ink. The only issue I came across was the ink running out faster than expected, or at times being streaking. Will purchase again!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love cover girl eyeliner it's great for sensitive eyes. Most eyeliners make my eyes water the whole time I'm wearing it but this one don't. It's also very easy to apply. This is the only brand I use and highly recommend it to anyone.
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Review for: Hunter Green

Cover Girl CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil, Hunter Green, .01 Ozes very good for application in today's woman
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
Review for: Violet
Love love love. When you want that thin line look on your upper eye kid but you don't want the goth look. The line is super thin and stays on all day. Absolutely love this eye liner. And it doesn't make my eyes itch or water. Fabulous.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging