BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Gigi T.
Review for: Black Ink
For the CONTACT LENSE USERS: this one if for YOU! I use this eyeliner at the top inner to outer corners of my eyes and it does not irritate. It is pigmented and easy to apply. This eyeliner also lasts' up to 12 hours (I work 12 hour work shifts). I have gone through countless of these liners in shade 230 (black ink). It is def HG status in my opinion (and affordable!).
Krista M.
Winnemucca, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've only used this eyeliner once but I was quite impressed with it. The color really made my eyes stand out and it went on beautifully.
Chrisshonda W.
Machesney Pk, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes on smooth real in dept color the other colors were great too the base is twistable so you don't ahve to constantly sharpen it.
Ashley A.
Review for: Black Ink
Easily the smoothst eyeliner to apply. I love it! The color is intense and doesn't fade too much as the day goes on.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
I like this one alot.. the sharpening thing is awesome on the pencil...... i use it most often
Bethany I.
Melbourne, FL
This eyeliner worked and got the job done. My only critique is that it broke twice (in the tube) while I was using it. It was still usable but a little wobbly.
Candace T.
One of the best eye liners hands down as far as drug store makeup. This is one of my go to pencils.
Kaylyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love the color. Easy application. Easy to remove. Great price for product! I would recommend to all my friends.
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my everyday eye liner. Love how easy it is to apply and stays on better than others I've tried.
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Violet
Easy to get a vivid color and it stays put. I love that it does not run. The color is different
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging