BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Codi W.
Codi W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It works best with my eyes because I don't get any irritation. I recommend this product to my friends.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this! I don't wear that much make up I focus on my eyes. This product allows me to give the wow factor in looking for
Maria L.
Maria L.
Arvin , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
It's a really good product. I would continue buying this eyeliner. Mostly because I use it when I go out
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Newport, OR
Review for: Violet
Nice color, very smooth. Easy to use, and put on. Doesn't smug. I also love the other colors they offer.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Violet
I love purple and this eye liner looks great on. It smoothly glides on and lasts a good amount of time.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Apollo, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love Covergirl eyeliner, but wish it stayed on better and didn't smudge. I prefer a smooth application and easy to take off.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Ink It!
This was fantastic, my favorite eyeliner yet! The application is easy and it last all day for women that's really on-the-go.
Magen B.
Magen B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is probably my favorite eyeliner that I've ever used. I absolutely love it, and I use it every day!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Hopkins, MI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner and how it does not run or smear. When cleaning my face it takes a few seconds to come off of my eyelids.
Winter C.
Winter C.
Greensboro, NC
Its fantasic great for everyday use and its a self sharpening eye pencil. It comes out nice and bold and it applies smoothly
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging