BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Renee B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the color the only problem i had it smudged a bit. But I will still keep using it,
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the grey color. I have blond hair so black eye liner looks way to dark on me.
Taylor K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My favorite eyeliner! I love everything Covergirl. This eyeliner lasts all day long and doesn't smudge
Nicole C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is amazing I love covergirl and the brand and it's so affordable love it
Amber P.
Lucas, Ky
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing glue on my eyelids.
Caitlin M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is easy to apply and the smudge end really makes it smooth out nice. The only problem I had with this eyeliner is after a few hours of wear, it easily smudged under my eyes and in the outer corners.
Jennifer P.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love that it is self sharpening! I have a hard time to get it to stay put for the whole day though.
Chontay C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Eyeliner Grey Khaki has given my eyes that exatra pop I look for. I had heads turning, and the ladies wanting to know where did I get that shadow from.
Erinn F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Loved this eyeliner!! It has a super easy application and I loved it because it lasted. It also didn't smear too bad which I also enjoyed!
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This COVERGIRL eyeliner in Greu Khaki is my go to eyeliner! I use this on an everyday basis when I'm just putting on minimum makeup! It's quick and easy to use!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging