BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Valdosta, GA
I've used this product for years and it's great for everyday wear. However, it does smudge pretty easily.
Victrola N.
Victrola N.
Boise, ID
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wear glasses and so eye makeup is tricky. This goes on nice and makes just the right amount of a line.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ellenboro, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner!!! So easy to use and sharpen! I highly recommend this one for sure!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner and it comes in awesome colors. it's so smooth and easy to draw with
Gidget M.
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
It goes on smooth. makes for perfect lines and eyes. the pencil sharpener works great when you need to get the perfect point
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this! I don't wear that much make up I focus on my eyes. This product allows me to give the wow factor in looking for
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
I love this eyeliner. I have it in multiple colors. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Plus, it has a self sharpener! YAY!
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Ink It!
Its a great product to use. Goes on easy and it is not to hard to shade. I truly recommend this product!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Ink It!
This was fantastic, my favorite eyeliner yet! The application is easy and it last all day for women that's really on-the-go.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Newport, OR
Review for: Violet
Nice color, very smooth. Easy to use, and put on. Doesn't smug. I also love the other colors they offer.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging