BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Review for: Ink It!
Amazing product! Really easy to use, The pencil makes it a lot easier to apply than the liquid eyeliner !
Kelly  G.
Kelly G.
La Follette, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it! Goes on smooth and is easy to handle. Great color! I would recommend this product to beginners!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Tipton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Beautiful color. Goes on smooth. Stays on forever. Looks great. I love this. Buy it. Now. Now.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Wyoming, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great product! Love using it and stays on all day. Love it. Goes on easy and I don't have any complaints.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
Review for: Violet
Love the smooth and easy look it give my eyes. it can look fun or simple love that its is able to do both
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Violet
I use the black color and it goes on smooth. easy to use and last most of my day. I would recommend this as an every day use.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
University Place, WA
Review for: Ink It!
Another favorite of mine! covergirl product is always great and always my go to! love all their products
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Valdosta, GA
I've used this product for years and it's great for everyday wear. However, it does smudge pretty easily.
Victrola N.
Victrola N.
Boise, ID
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wear glasses and so eye makeup is tricky. This goes on nice and makes just the right amount of a line.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Hopkins, MI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner and how it does not run or smear. When cleaning my face it takes a few seconds to come off of my eyelids.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging