BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Danielle L.
Belleville, IL
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts all day! It's my go to eyeliner for day or night.
Candace W.
Great for upper lid! This did smudge and not last in my lower water line though.
Cari P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Goes on smoothly. It's easy to draw a straight, thin line. I would buy this product again. Lots of colors to choose from.
Brittney H.
Review for: Ink It!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! It's my go to for everyday! Very precise and lasts a long time!
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love the smooth application of this eyeliner. It almost has the look of a liquid eyeliner without it being that. I also love that it is a mechanical type pencil. I hate sharpening my eyeliners and getting that sharp piece of wood that pokes your eye! Or wasting the product by sharpening to get the right point on the pencil.
Melissa M.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product. Love the point on it, makes for a perfect line every time!!! Awesome
Megan R.
Three Oaks, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Doesn't smudge and goes on great. I'm not usually a fan of eyeliners. This one I would definitely recommend.
Jessica T.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Was smooth created a good wing. Or cat eye. I used it for a while. My mother also uses it.
Kathleen K.
Lockport, LA
Review for: Ink It!
Gives great lines aNd a deep color for an awesome price. Would recommend this for everyone
Nakita M.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I liked it at first but since it smudged easily, I didn't wear it often. I like a sharper point than I can get from this liner
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging