BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Katie O.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
Review for: Violet
Love the smooth and easy look it give my eyes. it can look fun or simple love that its is able to do both
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Providence, RI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day, and I always get compliments on it. I also purchase it in black.
Eve W.
Eve W.
louise
Review for: Black Ink
I love this cover girl ink it eyeliner! It goes on smooth on top lid as well as bottom and last all day!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Lavaca, Ar
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner! For the price it's my fav! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and lasts all day!
Kelly  G.
Kelly G.
La Follette, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it! Goes on smooth and is easy to handle. Great color! I would recommend this product to beginners!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Ink It!
This product did not work for me. It was not very pigmented, and it did not stay for longer than 3 hours.
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Is a great color if you want to have a dark line but, not so intense like black. It is very easy to use.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Burt, New York
This amazing eye liner not only looks great, it also self sharpening which saves time and a mess from all the pencil shavings
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great eyeliner, lasts all day even in your water line. the color is great, very opaque. very easy to use.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
My all time favorite eye liner. Every Time I shop for new liner this is the first I look for. I love it !
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging