BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it comes off my waterline pretty fast so I'm still in search for a great eyeliner that works for me
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Rachael S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil because it stays for along time and it goes on smooth. The only bad thing is if I push to hard it breaks but one of my favorites
Kaylee P.
Apison, TN
Review for: Black Ink
I love love love this product!!! I have always used this eyeliner!! This eyeliner truly last all day!!! I cant express that enough!!! You can fall asleep in it and wake up and your make up will not be messed up!!! Also stays on the water line very well!!! And last but not least it that it is waterproof !!!!!!! will not smudge with water!!!
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like the colors available but got frustrated that it didn't apply as smooth as expected. Once I did get it on it was hard to smudge. The product needs to go on more smoothly, blend better and be long lasting.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl eyeliner glides on smoothly and easily. I try to always keep one or two in my make up bag.
Allie H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I think that this eyeliner is a wonderful product to have in your makeup collection! It goes on flawlessly and perfect every time
Nadia M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I got this one I black. It's really easy to use. Nice color. But you have to watch it the whole day, cause at some point you might look like a panda bear;))
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in the bright neon green shade. I don't care to use it as a liner since the tip is too fat and the product smudges too much, however I do really love this as an eyeshadow base. I cover half my lid and then use the blending edge to blend it up to the crease and smooth out the product.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I don't usually use this brand for eyeliner. I like the color but it wears off quickly. I also wear contacts and it rubs off on my contacts and I have to constantly take them out and clean them. I won't buy this brand again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging