BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Natalia R.
Bamberg, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Good quality & it last from when I applied it until the end of the day . It's better than the pencil.
Angel H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I always wear black. Easily goes on and stays on. Love the point for precision lines. My go to liner.
Casey B.
Shamokin, PA
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is ahhhhh-mazing! the pigment payoff is great and it has such a smooth consistantancy!
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Only eyeliner I've been using lately! It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge. I would purchase again.
Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love to make my eyes apper smaller since I have huge eyes ! Reccommended !!! Goes on very smoothly
Teresa A.
Marshall, MO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I've been using Perfect Covergirl Ink It Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner for some time now, and I love it
Courtney T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is one of the many best I have used. I will always use more of the cover girl products.
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
This product works well! It does the job for me as I don't use too much eyeliner, so it works for me!
Crystal P.
Germantown, KY
Great eyeliner. Would buy his item again. It goes on very smooth and stays on. Its not greasy feeling
Nikki D.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is easy to use and goes on smooth. It's perfect for traveling. I always have it on me.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging