BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Darian Z.
Darian Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
My go to eyeliner. Goes on smooth, doesn't melt down my face! Always sharp and blends so nicely.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Lavaca, Ar
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner! For the price it's my fav! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and lasts all day!
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love covergirl products and the covergirl eyeliners are great! They are long lasting and go on very nicely!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Providence, RI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day, and I always get compliments on it. I also purchase it in black.
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Violet
I use the black color and it goes on smooth. easy to use and last most of my day. I would recommend this as an every day use.
Desirae K.
Desirae K.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I don't go a day without wearing my cover girl eyeliner. This lasts all day and it looks great!
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Is a great color if you want to have a dark line but, not so intense like black. It is very easy to use.
Sherene D.
Sherene D.
Monroe, UT
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love the easiness of this eye liner. It doesn't have the mess of other eyeliner. Very easy to apply and great when in a hurry
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Sandpoint, ID
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I find it is a decent product and easy to apply. Always in my to go bag. I never leave home with out it.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Ink It!
This product did not work for me. It was not very pigmented, and it did not stay for longer than 3 hours.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging