BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in the bright neon green shade. I don't care to use it as a liner since the tip is too fat and the product smudges too much, however I do really love this as an eyeshadow base. I cover half my lid and then use the blending edge to blend it up to the crease and smooth out the product.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I don't usually use this brand for eyeliner. I like the color but it wears off quickly. I also wear contacts and it rubs off on my contacts and I have to constantly take them out and clean them. I won't buy this brand again.
Sarah C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eyeliner it glides on smooth love it. It is very inexpensive my sisters use this as well definitely give it a try.
Brea R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my favorite kind of eyeliner. I used to use an expensive brand of eyeliner, but once I found this product, I never went back. It draws a nice clean line, and it is easy to make it as thin or thick as you want. Definitely recommend.
Caitlin P.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a pretty good eyeliner. Goes on smooth and has a crisp finish. It doesn't run too bad throughout the day.
Sarah D.
Asheville, NC
This was the first eyeliner I ever used, and I still use it -- every single day. It works as a base under liquid liners when I'm going for cat eyes, and it even works for brows in a pinch!
Mariah M.
Review for: Black Ink
I just started using this product and I love it! My last eyeliner smears and didn't last long! I have no problem with this eyeliner not lasting or smearing down my face! I love how easy it goes on as well and doesn't leave particles in my eyes!
Desiree J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love love love this eyeliner. It's been my eyeliner of choice for 6 years now and I don't plan on changing! It goes on so smooth and stays on long. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Yesenia M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Review for: Ink It!
Really great product very pigmented extremely smooth glides on super good and I use it almost every day
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner, i tend to only use it on my lower lid. i buy obne every 2 months. i use it all the time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging