BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Belleville, IL
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts all day! It's my go to eyeliner for day or night.
Kat P.
Kat P.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this product! It definitely helps me with my awesome cat eye look that I use every day !
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Lawn, SC
Review for: Violet
Awesome eyeliner made by covergirl. Works and stays on. Doesn't rub off easily or fades as the day goes by
Heather S.
Heather S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used this couple times and have continued to buy it it's a really nice eye liner and last me all day.
Angie Z.
Angie Z.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this item!
Great product, and it stays on all day and looks great at night still
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
So simple to use. And perfect size! You don't have to worry about sharpening it and the point stays sharp
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The pencil glides on nicely. It is very smooth. This is definitely a product that I will buy in the future
Katana L.
Katana L.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love love love this eyeliner! It creates a smooth straight line and stays on for hours without smearing!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Pecos, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I purchase this every single month. It's definitely my staple true to its name, eyeliner. Wearing it now.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I do not have a steady hand but I swear by this liquid eyeliner. Thick or thin, it looks great every time!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging