BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
makuitta n.
Laurel, MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love u all u all have great things keep up the good work thats it thats it thats it thats it thats it
Mandi C.
Concord , NH
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eye liner. Although I usually get it in black or blue. I rarely buy it in khaki.
Christy G.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love the smooth application but it is not waterproof. It ran down my face heavily throughout the day.
Renee’ O.
Always looking for the preface eyeliner. This is my 2nd choice. My fav brand is no longer available.
Katy P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner for everyday use. Goes on nice and smooth. Would definitely recommend to others.
Von E.
Easy gliding eye pencil. Great for a quick line on a casual day and can double as an eyebrow pencil.
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner makes my eyes pop and I love how it makes my eyes look when I am going out on the townn
Liz J.
Farmington, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this but it does smudge a lot which is frustrating. I'm considering moving to a liquid eyeliner.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl eyeliner glides on smoothly and easily. I try to always keep one or two in my make up bag.
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
Basic eyeliner, does the job and doesn't smudge on eyelid. Runs a little bit on the bottom inner lid.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging