BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashlie G.
Hemet, CA
This product really works. It's light and smooth. It really gives the meaning to the word eyeliner.
Felicia W.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Easy to apply, stays on for hours without smudging. Affordable and you can find it at most drug stores.
Nicole H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's so creamy and goes so so smooth. I can wear it all day without any smudges! I always recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Alexis W.
Clemson, SC
This is the best eyeliner I've used. It smudges perfectly but stays put. The pigment is exactly what I wanted.
Evee E.
Review for: Black Ink
I like this eye liner it goes on smooth and stays on all day. No irritation and does not run.
Kadi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eye liner. Have been using it for years! Easy application and color! Great for everyday use!
Cecilia R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Ink It!
I love it it goes on smooth, I also like that you can twist it up and down, its a nice dark black.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I really like this liner. It gives you a good, clean line. It doesn't smudge and lasts for hours. Its a great deal. Its only $5 or so at Walmart.
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I had never bought Cover Girl eyeliner before so I gave this one a try. This eyeliner stays on well. Love the variety of colors.
Lori W.
I love this eye pencil. It is very easy to apply. I also love it because it really helps my eyes to stand out.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging