BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Harmony W.
Harmony W.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Smooth on, easy to use. Stays on but also easy to remove. I wear contacts and it doesn't bother me either.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Indianola, IA
Love how smoothly this goes on your eye lids. The fact that it sharpens itself saves time and effort! I would highly recommend!
Deb W.
Deb W.
Review for: Ink It!
I love ink it. It goes on smooth and does not need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love the formula, but the color wasn't for me. I would purchase this eyeliner again, just in a darker shade!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
So simple to use. And perfect size! You don't have to worry about sharpening it and the point stays sharp
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Very good "go to". Great price point and works great. I use it for my every day look and have no problems!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used this couple times and have continued to buy it it's a really nice eye liner and last me all day.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Belleville, IL
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts all day! It's my go to eyeliner for day or night.
Katana L.
Katana L.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love love love this eyeliner! It creates a smooth straight line and stays on for hours without smearing!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Pecos, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I purchase this every single month. It's definitely my staple true to its name, eyeliner. Wearing it now.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging