BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Maria C.
Maria C.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my most favorite eyeliner. I can't bring myself to use another kind! It goes on easy and stays put
Edna R.
Edna R.
Raymondville, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great colors..matches my eye color..long lasting, easy to apply and use everyday......
Hellen H.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Black Ink
Stay for a really good time. But sometimes is not good to apply on your eye. But is a good brand.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Caribou, ME
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!!!!!! Only kind ill buy . Doesn't smudge like other kinds and easy to remove :)
Liz T.
Liz T.
Woodruff, SC
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! This was my first time using eyeliner before and this was so easy and went on smoothly. It looks natural!
Christine  N.
Christine N.
Burlington , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy these are to use and I can create a look for day or night with the perfect point eyeliner.
Shawn P.
Shawn P.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!! Goes on with no mess and lasts for hours. This is by far the best eyeliner I have used.
cathy h.
cathy h.
Harts, WV
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to use an don't smear an easy to use it's great when I sweat it doesn't run an snare all over my face
Heather S.
Heather S.
Grayson, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This is my go to eyeliner it doesn't smudge and it is also easy to apply. It really stays on all day long.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Three Oaks, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Doesn't smudge and goes on great. I'm not usually a fan of eyeliners. This one I would definitely recommend.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging