BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amy F.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Great product! I usually skip eyeliner because I make such a mess of it. I bought this for my daughter, for her dance make up. After using it on her, I had to try it on myself. I love how easy it glides on!
Amy M.
Love this eye pencil! Works like a charm plus it self sharpens! Has a amazing tip and applies nicely
Mindy N.
Mountain Home, AR
This is my favorite eye liner that u have ever used and now it is the only eyeliner that I use! The death of the color is awesome and it stays on for a long time. It doesn't run easily either!
Tanji H.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is one of my all time favorites. I like that I don't have to worry about carrying a sharpener with me or sharpen this product. Goes great on waterline.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Review for: Ink It!
My go to, everyday eyeliner! Goes on smooth and quickly with a perfect finish! Can be put on nicely to go out, or thrown on thin for a day at the office. Always have this on hand
Kristina W.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this liner... I try other brands never know what ur gonna find that u might like but this is my go to ...
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx
This is the only eyeliner I use anymore. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and lasts all day. I've read other reviews about it wearing off quickly, I've never had that problem but I always prime my eyes before applying anything.
Autumn S.
Allston, MA
Review for: Ink It!
I have it in brown and black. It doesn't make a great impact in brown. A little bit of a weird shade. I really like it in black though. Long lasting. Precise lines.
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this eyeliner. It goes on great and lasts all day. It's cheap but still does its job and I have used it for years!
LaShaundrea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its versatile, i use it as the liner and over my eye as well to make my laces look better in addition to my eyeshadow
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging