BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this as an eyeliner and brow filler and it works great. Doesn't smudge and lasts all day! Price is good.
bree d.
Kyle, TX
Not too shabby got it the other day and it did fine. I'm always pleased with this brand
Sheri W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eye liner. It doesn't pull on your eye lids like a pencil, and it's more forgiving than the ink type. The blender on the end lets you smooth it for when you don't want a sharp line, but something more subtle. I would recommend this product especially to those who don't have a steady hand or find the liquid liner to be to too intense.
Felicia W.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Easy to apply, stays on for hours without smudging. Affordable and you can find it at most drug stores.
Nicole H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's so creamy and goes so so smooth. I can wear it all day without any smudges! I always recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Nicole W.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on really easily and is a nice consistency, the problem I have is it doesn't stay on and smears on my eyelid
Victoria R.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this one it is very easy to put on, it lasts 24 hours and is waterproof, very nicely packaged and I would buy it again
Danielle R.
Pataskala , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't mind this eyeliner. It's good for a few hours, it's not my favorite though, because it usually ends up under my eyes very quickly. I don't feel like it lasts very long for me.
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It was easy going on the lid. I wish it had stayed put all day, but unfortunately it didn't. I ended up with smudging under my eye.
Erin L.
Elbow Lake, MN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my go-to eyeliner. It is dark but not overwhelming. I use it as an everyday liner because it lasts all day. I also use darker colors for a more dramatic look.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging