BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jaclyn v.
Jaclyn v.
Newtown, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Almost any Cover Girl product is great to me. I've always found them to be a great combination of value & performance. This is definitely one of my go to brands & this eyeliner is no different from what I've come to expect from Cover Girl.
Aubry S.
Aubry S.
Perfect point plus is THE only eyeliner I will buy! It's inexpensive, self sharpening, & stays on *most* of the day. I only say most because the Arizona sun and swimming takes a toll and I don't buy waterproof. Truly my favorite product!!!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
This eyeliner is awful. I use primer on my eyes and the eyeliner still runs. It also gets very clumpy. It came in a package of 2 and if was an affordable price but it's not good at all. I would not recommend and I will not be buying again.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on easy and stays on for a long time. Great deal for the price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that works all day and worries about their makeup not staying on, this is your perfect fit.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't glide as easily as some other eyeliners. I do wish that the tip was a little softer, it would make application easier. It seems like it pulls at the skin on your eyelids even after applying primer. It can smudge pretty quickly.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
While I use this eyeliner everyday, I do not enjoy having to constantly reapply it as it wears throughout the day. The grey color was not my favorite, but I like how I don't need to use and carry a pencil sharpener with this at all times.
Devon V.
Devon V.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Ink It!
Ink It has changed my life!!! No more smudges, smears, or raccoon eyes! I totally love it and have it on repeat order now. I always keep an extra on hand because I do NOT want to be without it! It costs a bit more, but is SO SO worth it!
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Perfect eyeliner and last all day I bought it at Walmart and I recommend it to anyone you can get perfectly winged look and it's very easy to apply I have Brown eyes!! I would definitely buy again! Its a little pricey but great product!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
North Branch, MI
Love this for my bottom waterline! It glides on like butter and is very pigmented! Not the best for wings or on the top lash line but it could be used in a pinch. I have been using this for years and I keep buying more because it works!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeliner in espresso in a voxbox in exchange for an honest review. The eyeliner was super easy to use for tight-lining my eyes and long lasting. The eyeliner keeps a great point but can also be smudged for a smokey look.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging