BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Damara L.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I found this in a Star Wars set on clearance at Walmart. I've been looking for it everywhere so I scooped it up as fast as I could.

Last night I was finally able to try it and I was blown away.
This stuff doesn't smudge and doesn't wash off easily. You def have to use make up remover or blast it off your face with the death star!

The application is smooth but I found that the tip broke off pretty easily (not a big deal honestly) I may have been using too much "force" (get it? FORCE..heh heh)

Overall I'm very happy with this product and recommend it highly. Keep your make-up
as on point as Queen Amidala or impress any scruffy headed nerf herder you meet.
Miranda M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Love this eyeliner! Looks great, feels great, super great! Lasts all day long! Does smear after awhile though. Super easy to use! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This CG perfect point plus eyeliner is highly pigmented. You don't need too many swipes with this pencil, cause you'll already get a good color pay off with just one. I bought mine at Costco, it was a bundle with two mascaras (lash blast volume and full lash bloom) and two black onyx perfect point plus eyeliners. It costs about $10, which is a very good deal since one eyeliner already costs about $4. I love using this to line my lower waterline to define my eyes. All in all, I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to sharpen their eyeliners since this a twistable kind and it also comes with a sponge to smudge it with.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Review for: Black Ink more...
I struggled finding an eyeliner that lasted all day and didn't smear or fade throughout the day but also went on the way I hoped. I saw this product at my local Kmart and decided to give it a shot and now will use NOTHING but Ink it! Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in black! It is very inexpensive, around $4, and goes on so smoothly and actually stays on and stays put all day there is no need for me to have to reapply half way through the day anymore. I definitely recommend this to all you other beautiful ladies!
Sylvia H.
Trenton, MI
One of my favorite eyeliners...when on sale i tend to stock up! Ive only tried it in the black so i cant comment on the other colors...also goes on very smooth...
Anna G.
Kodak, TN
This is my go to eyeliner. I've tried a few colors but espresso is my favorite. Its dark without the harshness of a black liner. Goes on smooth and lasts all day
Tabitha W.
Albion, IL
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Charcoal more...
Love love love this eyeliner!! It's easy to apply !! It last all day long ! You don't have to worry about it rubbing off half of the day... I'm
A repeat buyer but haven't bought any in awhile... I would deff buy these again!! I would reccomend to family and friends
Michelle M.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. If I make a mistake, I can smudge it off easily. The only thing I don't like about it is I go through it way too fast and I can't see inside the tube to see when I'm going to run out.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
Best eyeliner ever! I have been using this product for years. It stays put better than a lot of eyeliner I have tried. The sponge tip is great for blending the perfect smoky eye!
Courtney H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I have tried several different colors of this eyeliner and I like them all. They go on much easier and smoother than a pencil but you don't have to be as precise as with a liquid.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging