BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
LeeAnn S.
The perfect point plus eyeliner is my on the go eyeliner. I use it when I'm in a hurry and need something quick. Like the smudgey sponge that is attached to it.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Charcoal
My go-to eye liner. I love how smooth it dries and I use the end as an eraser more than a smudger. If it was waterproof with a thinner line, I'd love it more.
naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this black eyeliner by Cover girl. It lasts me all day using only one application. Its a bit pricey but still worth it. I would definitely recommend it
Karla L.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have every color of this product. I just love it! My eyes colors are dark brown. They last for hours even if I dance all night long. It's really easy to use!
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner. It takes a bit to get it going as in it doesn't glide on smoothly. However, once you get it started, it creates a clean line of eyeliner.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Review for: Black Onyx
What's not to love?! It leaves me feeling flawless looking & I adore this product! I love the entire line & like trying all of the different things they offer.
Carla P.
Winter Park, FL
I love this eyeliner, it is super pigmented and it is very creamy, it does not hurt your skin, and in my opinion it fulfills its function well, I recommend it.
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso
Let me start off by saying this is my FAVORITE eyeliner, BY FAR. I will always pay for this and use it! I love when it's on sale! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this product by accident thinking it was black, but it works well anyways. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I prefer my liner black. It
Kirsten M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the eye liner I usually use in my daily routine. The end of the liner is like a smudge I don't personally like it because it doesn't make a clean line.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging