BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Jacksonville, TX
Review for: Violet
Color really didn't show. Hard to use. Oily. Nothing like I'd hoped. Won't be purchasing this product again.
Cairo N.
Cairo N.
Fombell, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth and lasts a long time! I've used this pencil since I started make up and it's still my go to.
Kiaya L.
Kiaya L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I usually use black eyeliner but this color gives my blue eyes an extra pop! Will definitely purchase again.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Small and easy to use. This eyeliner allows you to get the perfect design you want and desire in one swoop.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Review for: Ink It!
Lasting color, smooth application. Used daily. No smudging. Perfect for cat-eye looks.
Yaritza B.
Yaritza B.
Montebello, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great drugstore product. Applies great and it doesn't smudge so it's a lasting formula
Gregoria B.
Gregoria B.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Ink It!
The eyeliner doesn't last to long on my eyelids a bit of it tends to always come down to my under eye area.
Amy L.
Amy L.
For the price it is a great product. It is easy to apply, lasts all day. It will smear if rubbed. Part of my every day routine.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Woodruff, SC
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! This was my first time using eyeliner before and this was so easy and went on smoothly. It looks natural!
April H.
April H.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I think this eye liner lasts quite a while and works well on me. I would use it again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging