BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Thalia J.
Thalia J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really liked this eyeliner. I have been using it for a while now and I do like it. One have my favorites.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Waynesboro, MS
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using product for years!! Love how it rolls up and you don't have to sharpen!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Jacksonville, TX
Review for: Violet
Color really didn't show. Hard to use. Oily. Nothing like I'd hoped. Won't be purchasing this product again.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Ink It!
Didn't like this eyeliner. I ended up just going and buying my usual perfect point plus
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Stanwood, WA
WIsh these lasted longer or didn't stop twisting after a few turns....Love love love this eyeliner
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Union, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Stays on long, goes on easy, not a very dark color. Good gel eyeliner as a dupe for Laura Gellar gel liner.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Wilmington
Review for: Violet
Gorgeous color, no smudging. I love the way it makes my green eyes POP. It was affordable and a great value.
Krystall P.
Krystall P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner I use it on a daily basis and it really lasts and does not run. Definitely will continue to use this product.
Lorry W.
Lorry W.
Altus, OK
Review for: Ink It!
Love this liner! it stays in place and very easy to apply and remove...and it's smooth!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Diamond, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Found this and loved it it's my go to brand for cosmetics!!! I buy it every time now that I've discovered it
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging