BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner!!! It never leaves me disappointed when I use it!!! Will never use anything else!!!
Alison H.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This made it easy to get a clean line over my lashes. it was very smooth. and the color was perfect. it was also easy to blend when i needed to.
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
I love that I never have to set this eyeliner down in order to find a sharpener. It glides on smooth and is never clumpy. It's got a narrow tip so that it goes right where I want it to, but it's also easy to smudge for those days when I'm "just winging it." (Get it? ;) I don't use the sponge every time, but when I have, it's met its purpose with great aplomb. Thanks CG!
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Loved the color and the way it glides on my eye but it didn't last all day which was a bummer because the color was so pigmented
Elisha A.
Review for: Ink It!
I like the way this goes on. it goes on really thin and not to bulky. I also like the color
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is super pigmented I love it, dark as hell and it lasts a long way , definitely recommend it
Jamie V.
Hershey, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner went on smoothly, and stayed without smudging all night when out. Relatively easy to clean off as well with a few swipes of a make up remover!
leonor c.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Good product, nice pigmentation it is very easy to use!!! I am not sure if I will buy it again!!
alexis M.
Berlin, NH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Honestly I'm not really that great with eyeliner I kinda lost hope till I found this it's amazing and I have so much control it glides on perfectly and it doesn't give that heavy feeling .
Cassandra J.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product is pretty awesome. I would recommend it to anyone I know. cover girl is awesome
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging