BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

candace  w.
candace w.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner it goes on smooth and is easy to put on i love it and definitely recommend it
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I love the self sharpening pencils. I don't have to worry about fussing with a pencil sharpener. The lines stay smooth and vivid.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Review for: Ink It!
My go to favorite of all time stop making this eyeliner I buy one every mouth I love it it stays on
Laura P.
Laura P.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is one of my favorite eyeliners for sure. A good dark black that is perfect for winged eyeliner looks!
danielle b.
danielle b.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to use and last all day. Great item for a low price. Stays put all day. Found my new favorite eyeliner!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice formula stays for a long time. Gets sort of watered down when you get to the end of the tube. Very easy to draw cat eye etc
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Citronelle, AL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this product daily. I use the black color. It goes on smoothly and stays in place throughout the day.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great easy to use love the way it makes my skin feel.. great colors great price .......
Gayle K.
Gayle K.
Sonora, KY
Review for: Violet
It goes on smoothly and you can put on easily without mistakes.Also love the smokey eyes you can use it for.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using this eyeliner for the last 3 years and I can't find anything that works better for me. I always go back to it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging