BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Bibiana M.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Pretty good eyeliner but sometimes it smears off. It lasts for about 5 hours and then starts to go off.
Nicole O.
Petaluma, CA
Review for: Black Ink
My go to eye liner ! It's a mix between a liquid and a gel. It goes on smoothly and perfect every time!
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Black Ink
Works great! I usually don't use make up. but this one was just amazing when I used it for my wedding !
Regina D.
Fishkill, NY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love it! Stays put, and for the price, works just as well as any higher end brand eyeliner I've tried.
Betsy G.
Paw Paw , MI
Review for: Ink It!
The point is perfect and the liner is smooth and easy to use. I loved all of the color options as well!
Michelle S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner!!! It never leaves me disappointed when I use it!!! Will never use anything else!!!
Kristie D.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This is amazing. It looks so good. all my friends use it. my eye color is green and it make my eyes pop
Shannon D.
Review for: Ink It!
Fairly easy to use, good application. A nice choice for an eyeliner beginner who wants to play around.
Lisa S.
Rye, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's so hard to find a eyeliner that stays on and doesn't smudge but I found this one and its perfect.
Amara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is perfect for me because it goes on smooth and flawlessly. I also love the smudging end.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging