BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this product. Perfect for anyone who wants on point eyeliner. It's thin and great for precise eye lining
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Valparaiso, IN
Won't use any other eyeliner!! Love this brands shave been using it for YEARS. Don't think I'll ever switch!
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Review for: Ink It!
My go to favorite of all time stop making this eyeliner I buy one every mouth I love it it stays on
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eyeliner. I use multiple colors of this line and love the thinness of the line it makes.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love the way this eyeliner goes on. Glides smoothly, easy to make dark defined lines. My eyeliner of choice!
Channel K.
Channel K.
Kalispell, MT
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Super easy to use and makes my eyes look on point. I love using this product it's my go to eyeliner everyday
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I love the self sharpening pencils. I don't have to worry about fussing with a pencil sharpener. The lines stay smooth and vivid.
Neeice L.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
It goes on smoothly great for cat eye looks and smoky eye looks better than regular pencil eyeliner
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Burlington, TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The smoothst eye liner I have found! and it lasts! a lot of others I have tried smear but this one is great!
tori g.
tori g.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really like this & it doesn't smear easily! & it lasts hours at a time I usually have to fix up eye liner every couple of hours
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging