BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Melissa H.
Manton, MI
Review for: Violet
This eye liner in violet looks amazing with my green eyes, it goes on super sooth and lasts for hours
Sarai M.
Me gusta mucho este lapiz solo que es muy poquito y aveces se daña el retractil pero es buena calidad
Teresa A.
Marshall, MO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I've been using Perfect Covergirl Ink It Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner for some time now, and I love it
Katie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great eye liner but it wears off lower lid in a few hours. I use the black eye liner. I use it daily.
Keri B.
Whitehall, PA
This eyeliner is awesome, I've used it and it's perfect for making the perfect lines on your eyelid.
melissa l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product love the durability beautiful linage goings on smoothly great brand. Highly recommend.
Ronni C.
Camden, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this and tried it. I love it was so much easier for me to do a wing than my other way.
Sara M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I really liked this product. It had a great pigment and was very creamy and held up for a long time.
Amy M.
Love this eye pencil! Works like a charm plus it self sharpens! Has a amazing tip and applies nicely
Angel H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I always wear black. Easily goes on and stays on. Love the point for precision lines. My go to liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging