BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner!!! It never leaves me disappointed when I use it!!! Will never use anything else!!!
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works great, but it does smudge. Nice and easy. I have been using this eyeliner since I was a teen.
Tammy L.
Connell, WA
Review for: Black Ink
Easy to use eyeliner. Went on smooth .It didn't run or smudge. The price was good and not too expensive.
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
Easy to use and easy to smudge for a night time look. No sharpening hassle or shavings to worry about.
Taylor D.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Really easy to apply, I used this product almost everyday to achieve a natural look. I would recommend
Jennifer E.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Violet
I love purple and this eye liner looks great on. It smoothly glides on and lasts a good amount of time.
Courtney P.
Warsaw, MO
Review for: Black Ink
Love this eyeliner. Always my go to eyeliner. Goes on so easy and smooth. Stays on through out the day.
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
Review for: Black Ink
I like this liquid liner. It's easy to apply and stays put! The tip is soft enough that it isn't sharp.
Heather C.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I can always get the most perfect winged eye look with this liner. it works better than anything else.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
Review for: Hunter Green
I love the cover girl eye pencils but I do not like this green shade. I love using a black or a brown!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging