BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Kara M.
Kara M.
Geneva, AL
Review for: Ink It!
I really love this eyeliner! It applies smoothly and precisely. It lasts all day as well!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love love love this eyeliner. Glides on easily and smoothly. Bold color goes with so many other shadow colors.
Janna M.
Janna M.
I love this eye pencil..the self sharpener is the bomb. i have several colors and it is my favorite. long lasting and deep colors!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Tolono
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Fantastic eyeliner!! I don't spend as much on my eyeliners and this one is perfect it does the job plus some:)
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
One of the best Eye Liners I have ever used! and great for winged liners! A must try for every girl.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this product. Perfect for anyone who wants on point eyeliner. It's thin and great for precise eye lining
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Ink It!
Remained thru out the day and didn't bother my contacts. Loved how it glides on so easily
Lori W.
Lori W.
I love this eye pencil. It is very easy to apply. I also love it because it really helps my eyes to stand out.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great eyeliner for my nights out! When I really want my eyes to stand out and pop, this is my go to!
Kirstin W.
Kirstin W.
Angola, LA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It's ok I guess. It doesn't stay in my waterline very well and it's not as opaque as I was hoping it would be
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging