BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite eye liner, tends tp smudge over the course of the day. But the color is beautiful and easy to apply.
Shawna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love self sharpening pencils!!!! these go on smooth with no struggle. they last a good portion of the day too!
Jeisha S.
Orlando, FL
Perfect! and affordable. i love all of cover girls product but usually i go for anything eye related.
Katlyn W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like using liquid eyeliner! This one is my favorite because it stays on and doesn't smudge!
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
Not a huge fan off. Does not take long to wear off eyes and doesn't go on very easily either.
Ali B.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Violet
Beautiful color and goes on smooth. Highly recommend this product to any women who isn't a pro at makeup.
Jennifer h.
Pawtucket , RI
Perfect point is just what it says. it's just right for me to do my eyes and let's me blend wonderfully. it makes great lines and no chunky messes
sarah m.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I love how it goes on so good . Never had a problem using this brand always been one of my favorite.
Alyssa B.
This is the only liner I will buy. I love it and it lasts me forever! I love that I don't need to bother with a sharpener and that it's so easy to use. I love it!
Sarah L.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Black Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner as i only rim my eyes it works the best for this.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging