BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Devyn J.
Devyn J.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the color, it doesn't stay on all day but it does stay on for quite some time. The application is simple.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bolton, MS
Review for: Black Onyx
Works okay. It runs some times though. Overall it's a good product. I just work mostly outside and sweat a lot.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product so much! It is the best thing that I have found!!! I don't know what I would do without it!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Wore well throughout the day. Easy to control forthe perfect pin up girl look. I'd certainly purchase it again!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisville, TN
Review for: Ink It!
It's good...my eyes are sensitive thom...looking for something that won't irritate my eyes
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Ink It!
The eyeliner stays on pretty well and is decently water proof. The price was reasonable and the color is nice.
Valene N.
Valene N.
Panguitch, UT
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This was so easy to use and on point! It glides on so smoothly and very dark. It doesn't clump and super easy!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Temperance
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is very pretty. It goes on very smooth and the color is perfect. I would definitely recommend it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is great it goes on smooth with no clumps it is my favorite eyeliner I love it. I recommend it to everyone.
Dez M.
Dez M.
Chualar, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Didn't last me all day but worked amazing while it lasted. Would not recommend if you are looking for something to last entire day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging