BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Carmichael, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Good, basic eyeliner. It isn't very creamy, but it stays put once you get it on. Great value for the price you pay. Easy to sharpen.
hannah i.
hannah i.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
In love!! almost matches my complexion, making it look quite natural . basically, if its cover girl ill take it.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Awesome, and affordable! Would highly recommend! Went on very smoothly, and easily! Very satisfied with product!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Evansville, IN
I've used this for a long time and nothing can compare to how this works for me. I will always use this product
April M.
April M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The best eyeliner I've found! Easy to apply and long lasting. I recommend this to everyone!
Terin H.
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner but I don't think it's worth the price I paid for it. It didn't last as long as I expected.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to apply and great coverage. Stays on all day!! Great for day and night, makes cat eye so simple.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It's so rare for me to find an eyeliner thats so easily applicable. This one is so perfect.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like this eyeliner because it is afforadable and works well. It does wear off faster than I woyld like though.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Orem, UT
Review for: Violet
Great pigmentation and goes on smooth. It's lasting power is ok, and it does easily smudge.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging