BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Audrey A.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color I used is not available in this list, but the product is the same. I really like this eye pencil. I do not wear a lot of make up so I appreciate a product that is easy to use. It goes on easy and the blending tip works really well also.
Raleigh W.
Warner Robins, GA
The smudger and being self sharpening are the best things about this eyeliner. You can't go wrong with it as a basic, every day liner, however it does tend to get a little runny under my eyes by the end of the day.
Jaimy F.
Ripley, WV
I love Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil. I have trouble finding the right eyeliner that looks good stays on a long time.
Julianne H.
Murray, KY
I do like like this eyeliner! It smudges all day long and I constantly have raccoon eyes while wearing it.
Lauren D.
Temple, GA
I love that this liner doesn't run off in an hour or two- it lasts ALL day! Not to mention- when you put it on, it doesn't smear!
Brittini H.
Choctaw, OK
It's hard for me to find an eyeliner I absolutely love, but I love this one!
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have this in black. I love it. It is great for everyday wear. It isn't an "all day" or smudge proof eyeliner, but it is a good eyeliner. If you're looking for something to be your everyday go-to, this is it.
kristin g.
I've used expensive brands and always resort back to this eyeliner. I love how easy it goes on and you can use the smudge stick to make it look smoky (optional). It stays on most of the day and is easy to remove at night.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this pencil in the past. while it is not my top choice, it is my top choice for drug store eye liner.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I've just started really using make up recently and winged eyeliner is a thing for me. I love this product. It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging