BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cam A.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This color is really interesting on my skin tone. I don't know that it works super well on me, but the product is great. I don't think I would buy it again, but the brand is easy to use and stays on well.
Amber D.
Millsboro, DE
Never used any other eye liner since first trying this product.... it's very precise I love the crayon tip versus pencil. The eraser on the end is awesome for fixing any smudges
Ashley M.
This is my favorite eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and stays put during the day. The sponge on the end helps to do a smokey look. I buy this one repeatedly & in multiple colors!
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I started using this perfect point pencil years ago when I was trying to learn how to wear eyeliner, and it's still my go to liner.applies smoothly each time, lasts all day. Highly recommend!
Christina F.
It can be tricky to find an eye pencil you like; I know I've gone though my fair share of them and I finally decided on this one. I personally prefer to have an eye pencil that doesn't need sharpening, and this one fits the bill. It works somewhat like a mechanical pencil and is easy to operate. The color glides on smoothly and stays put for the most part. It can smudge from time to time, but sometimes that is the desired effect so it balances out. It is an overall great find.
Jeanette G.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This eyeliner was good and stayed on all day which I liked. The price is also good and helps me stay within my budget. I also like the color and works well with my eyeshadow.
Heidy F.
I have this in my makeup bag is a must to own,forreal! It applies smoothly & the pen is wonderful. I have it in the black shade. Only liner I put in my waterline
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes; I received it in color #210 espresso. I don't normally wear eyeliner and when I do, I prefer to use black liquid eye liner. I decided to use this eye pencil for my eyebrows. I was pretty happy with the results. I outlined my brows, filled them in slightly, then brushed out to remove any harsh lines. It was easy to use on my brows and will definitely continue to use it.
Sweetpearls
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I am a longstanding Covergirl user. Recently I purchased Covergirl's "Exact Eyelights" mascara and "Ink It!" Violet Ink eyeliner. I've used it/them a couple of times and each time the following morning my eyes are swollen shut. I wash it off before I go to sleep, but my eyes are still irritated. I used them again last night and this morning I could barely open my eyes. It took 2 minutes of cool water rinsing to get them open. These were expensive items and now all I can do is throw them away and try another brand. I'm extremely unhappy
Brenda C.
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - 200 Black Onyx / Onyx Noir I got it free thanks to Pinchme & Covergirl.

Review: I love it has a great pigmentation. It's water resistance. No need to sharpen it and it stays on all day. Also has a smudge tip on the opposite end. Wich helps blends the color easily. I only apply this eyeliner on my waterline.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging