BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
I really liked this product for a while until I found liquid liners. It was the easiest type of eye liner at first to apply and I kept going back to it, but I found that it did break far too easily without a lot of pressure and it easily wore off throughout the day. It's a good start for eyeliner, but not something I can wear through the whole day and not be worried about black where it should not be.
Nhi P.
THIS IS THE BEST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED
PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC. I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO AGAIN.
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I'm a huge fan of the Perfect Point Plus liners-I wear them daily.The formula is amazing- smooth and blendable,with no skips.It can also be used to draw a perfect line.I think the Burgundy shade is very complimentary to my hazel eyes, too.I also love the Charcoal shade(my personal favorite).This is easily my favorite drugstore liner.It has been for years.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one yesterday, and I did not thought it would turn out so well! It exceeded my expectation. It was so easy to use and draws a line neatly. You have to be careful not to let it smudge though when you rub your eyes or probably let it dry well first. My eyes are black and so is the eyeliner I have. It appeared great and can't wait to try a winged eye look!
Crystal R.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I didn't like it at all. To me it felt more waxy and was harder to apply than the normal pencil eyeliner. Also the eraser on the back don't work at all in my opinion it just smudges it around. I'll never buy one like this or even similar if it isn't a original pencil or a liquid I won't buy it the twist ups are made generically feels real loose inside.
Tiffany S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my Covergirl eyeliner! Goes on nice and smooth and stays in place even on warm days! No smearing is a must for any great eyeliner and this one fits the bill! So easy to apply and the lid stays on nicely to keep liner protected from breaking and bacteria between uses! I took one star off because I wish the product lasted a little longer! I feel I run out pretty quickly but still LOVE enough to keep buying!
Jen B.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It lasts all day, and it's waterproof. It will smudge if you rub your eyes of course, but overall, it stays on very well. My only complaint is that I often have to repurchase it frequently because I wear it almost every day, and there is not a ton of product in the tube. Other than that, the color choices are great. (Especially the charcoal, brown, and the new dark purple). The turquoise/blue one is way too light for my taste, but the other ones are fantastic.
Candice L.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love love love this. Really makes my eyes pop and it stays on. I also love that it comes with an end I can use to blend well, and also fix any mistakes I may make withough having to start over .
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go to eyeliner, I use this every day, and prefer this over other brands. I find that the eyeliner glides very easily, it does not wear, I can wear this from early morning to late at night. It also has a tip at the end to make the eyeliner smudge to give a nice smokey eye. I have used this for years and will never leave home without it on!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging