BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I LOVE THIS eye liner! This is all I use any more. It is so easy to apply and it doesn't come off in the middle of the day like most eye liners do. I bought this at Walgreens and the price was well worth the product. Lasted a ling time also.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Violet
This has been my go to drugstore eyeliner for so long, I've been using it for well over 5 years and have repurchased so many times. It lasts forever, goes on smoothly, and has great pigmentation. It smudges a bit but everything else I love.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.
This is my favorite eyeliner. I use it in Black and Charcoal. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. One end has piece to smudge your lines too. The price is good and many stores often have deals on this eyeliner abd other covergirl products.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Starkville
Review for: Black Onyx
I am an avid fan of black eyeliner. I use it almost every time I wear makeup. This eyeliner applies extremely smoothly and lasts all day. It also has a nice bright black, instead of the dull ones other brands tend to have. Highly recommend!
kim c.
kim c.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this for years and love it. I love the shades it comes in. I usually buy it at walmart and walgreens. It is a very good value reasonably priced. I have tried others and this is the best. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been extremely happy with the Covergirl eyeliner and have used many of its products for years. This eyeliner stays put even when I get a little wet. I have yet to test its rain capabilities but I'm happy with the color and versatility.
Jaclyn v.
Jaclyn v.
Newtown, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Almost any Cover Girl product is great to me. I've always found them to be a great combination of value & performance. This is definitely one of my go to brands & this eyeliner is no different from what I've come to expect from Cover Girl.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
This eyeliner is awful. I use primer on my eyes and the eyeliner still runs. It also gets very clumpy. It came in a package of 2 and if was an affordable price but it's not good at all. I would not recommend and I will not be buying again.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner but I wish they had it in like different colors like blue black red purple yellow dot dot dot but they don't all that have it is and gray and it kind of surprise me a little bit but other than that it's a great product
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
I have to have this in my makeup bag at all times. I've been using this product since I started with makeup in the 8th grade!! The eyeliner goes on smooth and even and lasts all day. No clumps and easy application! Must Have product!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging