BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tammy G.
Rio Linda, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Eyeliner was ok, i wear my eyeliner on my inner lower lid and this did run and smear. Definitely not my top eyeliner.
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine, NY
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite eyeliner! The point is so sharp, so the line comes out straight on the first try. Would recommend this to everyone! Makes putting on eyeliner easy.
saily d.
Nashville
Review for: Ink It!
Hi covergirls read allí your comments of how easy isla covergirl ink it ill will love To hace and tryi it ive never try cover ink it ill lo ve To have and show ir to my Friends ....
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
So far this is my go to liner for the bold line and deep liquid look but in pen form. It does however run in the corners of my eyes a little.
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I really like the eyeliners from Avon but hated trying to track down a representative and wait for the shipping. These are the next best thing to me. I can't stand sharpening eye liners, I always feel like I am wasting them and wasting time. It is easy to find and is reasonably priced. It will smudge to the corners of my eyes after use and have to check it to clean up or reapply. That is the only bad thing to it.
Jakki F.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Use everyday. It's great because it's self sharpenibg. It doesn't run. And it stays for hours.
Cynthia A.
In honestly I just recently started getting into make up, at the age of 25! I've always been to shaky and the eyeliner hasn't been smooth enough to get a perfect straight line. This eyeliner is so smooth it gives me the confidence I need to get the perfect line!
Brittany B.
York, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I got this eyeliner in my voxbox, and it is now my favorite! It's creamy, which cuts down on the tugging and pulling when putting it on my top lashes, and it doesn't transfer, so when I line my bottom water line it stays in place all day
Brittany R.
I like the auto-sharpening aspect if this pencil, and I also like the smudge took on the end.
Michelle G.
Rome, NY
Great product. Ease of use having a self sharpener, never a dull tip. I would recommend.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging