BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Tracy s.
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Great coverage and the perfect amount of eyeliner with every use. I love how amazing it looks when I'm finished.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on easy and lasts all day. Not a fan of the color though. Higly recommend this brand, and it's inexpensive.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
McDonough , GA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eye liner! It goes on smooth, and will last all day. It looks amazing! I highly recommend this product
Brittany  I.
Brittany I.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner was okay. I have used better ones. I would not buy this again. I used the black one but they also have brown if wanted.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Love this eyeliner! Especially in the brown, it goes on good and doesn't smudge when you wear it all day
Emily P.
Emily P.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this stuff. I would recommend it to anyone to use. A great product to use for anyone
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just wish that it stayed on a little longer. I love the smudging tool though. I stay with black colors with my eyeliner.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Evansville, IN
I've used this for a long time and nothing can compare to how this works for me. I will always use this product
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner, it really makes my eyes pop. It is really easy to you and I recommend other to try it out.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It's so rare for me to find an eyeliner thats so easily applicable. This one is so perfect.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging