BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
Love this eyeliner works really good on my eyes. Love the fact that I can use it without making a mess on myself
Sharla K.
Sharla K.
Balsam Lake, WI
Review for: Ink It!
The product is really great for the money easy to apply and it blends smoothly and is very colorful wide variety
Iyanah I.
Iyanah I.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this product, I buy more every time. It's not as messy, cleans up very easily, I recommend this product.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner, especially the price! Went on easily and stayed on all day without smudging.
maria s.
maria s.
Chowchilla, CA
Review for: Violet
This was fine, i had to put quite a bit on in order to get the pigment to a good shade, but it came on smoothly.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
McDonough , GA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eye liner! It goes on smooth, and will last all day. It looks amazing! I highly recommend this product
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Roy, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eye pencil. Perfect lines every time and no smudge. I've tried a few eyeliners but this is my favorite.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Harrisburg, Pa
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner! it is easy to apply and stays on almost all day! the color is awesome!
Anika M.
Anika M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've had this for a really long time, over a year really. I wish is was blacker but it is waterproof and it really stays put all day.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Review for: Black Ink
Love this i get clean lines and there is no fuss with the liner. It don't leave clumps like the other liners I used in the past have.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging