BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ana Paula A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love it, the color black is super intense and well pigmented, long lasting, smooth and gentle to apply!
Frances W.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Doesn't stay all day the price is affordable just wish it didn't smudge doesn't make my eyes water either
Amaya B.
West Des Moines, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Such good quality and good for when your in a rush its quick and amazing i definitely recommend this item

Taylor G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
So simple to use. And perfect size! You don't have to worry about sharpening it and the point stays sharp
Emily I.
Wyoming, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great product! Love using it and stays on all day. Love it. Goes on easy and I don't have any complaints.
Tova H.
Janesville, IA
This product suits my needs.....easy to use. I would recommend this product. Stays on and does not smudge
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner that lasts and does not smudge!! I love this product! It's my go to when I am in a hurry!
Bailey N.
Sandpoint, ID
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I find it is a decent product and easy to apply. Always in my to go bag. I never leave home with out it.
lori l.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Ink It!
I could never get this to work correctly on lids . Looksz amazing on some but i could never get it right.
jenn s.
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite eyeliner! always sharp and always ready to use! very pigmented and has all day wear!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging