BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
carlis b.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
genial este lapiz uno de mis favorito y su marca la amo, me siento muy comoda con ella
Emma K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love using gray eyeliner because it is more of a natural look on my face than black. The Cover Girl eyeliner is great and goes on really smoothly. I have had no problems with it and it a great price. Next time, though, I may try Revlon because I love the black eyeliner i have from them.
Ayanna S.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite i was this mostly everyday it stay on for a long time. And the color makes my face stand out
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I love Perfect Point Plus! I have been using this eyeliner for years now. I love that I never have to sharpen it and I love the smudge part at the end. My go to color for everyday is espresso but I have tried the black and gay as well.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I've been using this eyeliner for a long time in the color espresso, its done pretty good things for me however I wish it was waterproof because my allergies make it all disappear off my eyes. If your eyes stay try then you should definitely give it a try! Great color and doesn't go on too thick!
Sharon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors for women of color.I really feel that the colors are for me. The liner stays put until I take it off
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the shades available and it applies easily. I did find the need to keep reapplying as it fades quickly.
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm extremely picky when it comes to eyeliner, but this one has always been one of my favorites! This is perfect for anyone who is looking for something great, but affordable! You can purchase this at just about any drugstore. It's easy to apply & there are many different colors to choose from! It doesn't run, but it does fade a little throughout the day so you may need to touch it up every now and then. Perfect for creating both thin and thick lines without the hassle of having to use a sharpener. The smudge tip is perfect for fixing mistakes or creating the perfect smokey eye look.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE this eyeliner. I'm blonde and fair skinned with blue eyes - and the espresso shade is perfect for me. It glides to easily and has excellent pigmentation. Perfect for every day use. I got this to test and have since purchased it twice. New favorite for sure!
Rebecca W.
Jackson, MI
I've used Covergirl eyeliner since I was a teenager. Always works great for me and it's also a great price.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging