BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Menifee, CA
Creamy and smooth application, though I never smudge my eyeliner. I use it on the upper lid to make my eyelashes look more voluminous.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Ink It!
Great black color, stays put all day! I've used this eyeliner for years! Easy to apply and no sharpening required!
Marilynne M.
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
My favorite eye liner! Glides on smoothly and stays on for hours. Wear a think line for work or thicken it up for a night on the town.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner, i tend to only use it on my lower lid. i buy obne every 2 months. i use it all the time.
Diesha B.
Diesha B.
Jamaica
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner a lot one of the benefits of seen when using this was it did not smudge.
Brittani E.
Brittani E.
Lewiston, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Works great I am terrible at doing my make up so the fine point works well for me leaves me much room for mistakes
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like how easy this eyeliner is to put on and to make the straight lines. It's also super easy to do wing liner.
Staci C.
Staci C.
Shelbyville, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Nice color, smooth texture but the tip will break off if you are not careful. Personally grey looks not as harsh.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It works just as good as expensive eyeliners. I would recommend to anyone.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really like this eyeliner. It went on smooth and did not smear. It lasted all day and I never had to touch it up
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging