BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Larissa A.
Altadena, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I likes how this made my eyes really pop out. I got lots of complements from friends and Co workers about the new color
Debbie W.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
smooth, easy application,grey is not has harsh as black, very affordable, doesn't smear,repeat user
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this cover girl eyeliner! It goes on smooth, stays put and doesn't go where it shouldn't be, and washes off with ease. This is my go to eyeliner when I run out of my younique
Francine G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Cover girl eyeliners are perfect. They are excellent quality, smooth and creamy and does not smear. They are usually inexpensive which is important to me. Simple packaging. I would recommend cover girl liners. I buy them often. They make me feel pretty
Erica L.
Lima, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl eyeliner goes on smooth and lasts all day. As a teacher, I do not have time between 8am and 3pm to check my makeup, so I look for products that can last. Covergirl eyeliner is my #1 choice. I also recommend the color grey khaki as a color that defines the eye without being over-the-top like a black liner. The grey khaki is a good day color of liner.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I never leave the house without this stuff on. It is a great price, and it lasts a long time. I got mine at CVS, and I adore it. It is such a good color for my pale skin, and I have bought it many times over. I would buy it again, and I plan to as soon as this one runs out.
Abby H.
Argyle, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl eyeliner for as long as I can remember. It is long lasting and the colors are great! The packaging has always been the same which is nice. I do think all makeup is pricey but I would rather have something that works then not.
Kim H.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this grey liner! Goes on smooth without pulling your skin! The product hair glides on and always looks great!
Emily K.
Xenia, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using this for 15 years! It is my all time favorite. I but multiple at a time bc it's always sold out!
Cortney O.
Independence, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works well. Smooth when applied. I like the grey khaki because I have fair coloring so it's a more neutral contrast for me.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging