BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Casey A.
Alcoa, TN
This is an awesome eyeliner. I hate having to sharpen a pencil all the time. The colors are vibrant too
Ashley Z.
Lombard, Il
LOVE this eyeliner. Used it for my birthday party and it stayed all night, no smudging, and it looked really good. I got so many compliments! This is definitely something I would use again! I highly recommend this! The perfect eyeliner for the working girl/guy (I don't judge).
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
Easy to use and easy to smudge for a night time look. No sharpening hassle or shavings to worry about.
Chrissy B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner! It is simple to use and looks great with my everyday wear and also when I want an evening look.
Sarah D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I just recently bought this brand. I do like it the only dislike I have to say about it is the point flexs and bends and does not bounce back making it difficult to get the perfect wing look
Winter P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works so well, I mean, I get my eyeliner so on point with it. It looks good too
Julianna S.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
First of all I'm going to start off by saying I love this color it kinda looks like you are wearing a rose gold eyeliner it last for a good 5 hours so they could make the wear longer but I would definitely buy it again
Neerali  P.
Floral Park, NY
This eye pencil gives a good clean line and does not budge when you wear it for the entire day
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like all the pigmentation that all the eyeliners in this line have, but I have 2 dislikes. I appreciate that this eyeliner is retractable, but when you take some of it out too soon, you can't retract it back and it also breaks or crumbles on you. If you get the hang of taking some of it out a little bit at a time, then I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging