BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner works great and is an amazing price. The color is perfect and so easy to use. It just glides on.
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Black Ink
I buy this product all the time. I'm a little tanner then some so i always buy black eyeliner and for the price of this product i keep coming back. I have really dark brown eyes and this compliments them better then other products I have used. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Ink It!
My forever go to eyeliner! Goes on smooth and lasts all day. Love this in black and brown.
Janis B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270

i have used Cover Girl Perfect point in Black for many years. Just tried the purple and love it. Stays on all day.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought 3 all in Black Onyx, but there was just one issue with all of them... No eyeliner in any of them! Nada! Zilch! Total waste of my hard earned money. Very upset. I wasn't expecting this from Covergirl. I'm very disappointed and won't be purchasing this product again.
Reatha K.
Okanogan, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
very easy to apply and lasts a long time. it makes a wonderful smoky eye look or simple everyday look
Maddie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product works pretty well. The easy to apply nature makes it an ease to put on makeup and get ready fast, but the eyeliner tends to rub off onto skin easily
Britnie Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Like the smudged on the end for blending so it's not such a defined line, wish the liner itself was softer
Marybeth M.
Red Bank, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a great, creamy eyeliner that is so easy to apply. The color looks awesome with green/hazel/blue eyes and I'm extremely happy with this purchase. I would definitely buy it in other colors.
Bethany C.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is always my go to liquid eyeliner. It applies very easily, it is soft, and very black. Although it is not waterproof I still love it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging