BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Rome, GA
Works great. Leaves my eyes looking beautiful. Totally recommend to others. It's a good product
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bella Vista, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product! Would definitely buy again and you should try it too! Awesome awesome awesome!!!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
West Mifflin, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Easy to apply but did not stay on all day. If it had more staying power, I would give it a 5/5.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is affordable and works great. It lags all day and is easy to remove. I prefer it over any other brand.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a really great product. It goes in really really smooth, has a lasting wear to it and never fades.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love it , because I have gray hair and is perfect for me, feel well in the skin, and is easy to remove, I recommended I grade it 5 star
Jaimie O.
Jaimie O.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love all of covergirls ink it eyeliner and this one does not disappoint! One of my favorites.
Noel W.
Noel W.
Nekoosa, WI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love the perfect point eyeliner because it is so easy to use and glides on. I also never have a bad reaction to CG
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
My favorite eyeliner. Goes on smooth and won't smudge as long as you don't touch it and don't put it on too thick.
Jazmyn H.
Jazmyn H.
Port Charlotte, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Its great i love it! it worked well a little hard to come off but its great ans love the color
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging