BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Old faithful, this was the one that ever person starting out starts with. The one your mom buys you before you start to have to buy your own. I still love it I still buy it when I'm in a hurry an you can find anywhere Walmart or any grocery store. This will be the eyeliner that my daughter will start with
Katie  D.
Review for: Ink It!
Love it for my top lid! The point allows you to get a nice tight line and then add more of you want it thicker.
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is great to give you those fierce eyes. It has a smudges on the end of the liner which I like to use to help me with a smokey eye look. The eyeliner tip has a sharp tip to give you that crisp line. Perfect eyes every time. I pay from $5-$6 depending at which store I buy it at.
TERESA T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love anything by Covergirl. I have hazel green eyes and they always have something make my eyes pop. Covergirl eyeliner is easy to use; no need to worry about sharpening the pencil, just twist and it comes up. I would definitely recommend to any girl whether they are just starting to wear make-up or have been for years.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I recently bought this eyeliner a couple month ago, and I have to say it is my favorite so far. It goes on so smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes like most eyeliner have in the past
Victoria P.
Mount Holly, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I usually love Covergirl products. Unfortunately, this product is not my favorite. The point does not stay sharp and it effects how my eye makeup looks. I would not buy this product again. I will finish the tube I bought and try a different product.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I didn't care for this product after trying it several times after I purchased it. The color advertised on the package is not the color you end up with when you put it on even if you try adding more of it. Instead you end up with a color that is several shades lighter and almost see through
amanda w.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner it stays on all day and I don't have to worry about it running easy to Apply and nice price to
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
I enjoyed this product but feel personally a perfect line eyeliner pencil is much easier to use if you're in a rush or just want something simple to put on.
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I love covergirl eye liner. I recently tried the Ink it! and it stays on all day and goes on really smooth.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging